- Language RequirementNot required
- LevelNon-Degree /Short program
- Number of Opportunity:16
- Eligible Region/CountriesInternational
- Medium of InstructionEnglish
- Funding TypeFully Funded
- Duration2-5 October 2023
This scholarship could be for you if you’re a young leader promoting mental health or fostering social equality! Sixteen young leaders working on initiatives promoting social fairness via education, employment, or entrepreneurship will be able to attend the One Young World Summit 2023, held in Belfast, United Kingdom, from October 2–5.
The Z Zurich Foundation helps weaker individuals better protect themselves against danger and adapt to and succeed in a changing world. They strive for a more egalitarian society in which each person is free to make their own decisions and has control over their fate.
The Z Zurich Foundation’s two main pillars—improving mental health and fostering social equity—were not chosen randomly. Connecting people with knowledge with those most in need and addressing societal issues from the ground up, in their opinion, is the key to building a brighter future. Because of this, they are dedicated to helping influential leaders attend the One Young World Summit, the annual gathering of the world’s most diverse group of young leaders.
- Provided by: One Young World
- Supported by: Z Zurich Foundation
- Host Country: Belfast, United Kingdom
- Deadline: 13 March 2023
- Duration: October 2–5, 2023
- Type: Summit, and Scholarship
- Eligible Nations: International
Scholars will get the following:
- The ability to participate in further scholarship initiatives sponsored by the Z Zurich Foundation. Pre- and post-One Young World Summit programming may include calls and meetings with the larger Zurich Insurance Group delegation and the opportunity to pitch for financing that might help you have a more significant effect.
- From October 1 to October 6 (included), hotels in Belfast.
- Return flights via air.
- Providing catering for breakfast, lunch, and supper.
- Between Summit locations in Belfast via ground transportation.
- Gaining entry to Belfast’s 2023 One Young World Summit.
- Between the ages of 18 and 30 at the One Young World Summit in 2023.
- Zeal for regional and international concerns.
- Shown dedication to bringing about change for the better.
- Willingness to interact and work together with Zurich employees and other scholarship recipients who are also in attendance at the Summit.
- Impact that has been seen in a field related to the mission of the Z Zurich Foundation, namely in promoting social justice and mental health.
How to Apply?
Click the apply now button below and fill out the form.
To learn more about Z Zurich Foundation Scholarship, refer to One Young World’s website.