- Language Requirement: TOEFL/IELTS
- Gender: MaleFemale
- Level: Master
- Number of Opportunity:6
- Eligible Region/Countries: All
- Medium of Instruction: English
- Field of study: MBA + 1 Master Program
- Funding Type: Fully Funded
- Duration: 2 years
Every year, the Pershing Square Foundation provides up to 6 fully-funded Oxford Pershing Square Graduate scholarship scholarships to international students pursuing a master’s degree and an MBA. These scholarships cover both the master’s degree and the MBA year.
- Scholarship type: Fully funded
- Duration: 2 years
- Degree Level: Master’s
- University: Oxford University
- Country: United Kingdom
- Scholarship Value: £16,062 per year
- Deadline: January 4, 2023
- Shortlisting Notification: Early April
- Eligible Nationalities: All
Fields of Study:
1 + 1 MBA
- Public Policy
- Criminology and criminal justice
- Computer Science
- Education (Child Development and education)
- Education (Comparative and international education )
- Education (Higher education)
- Comparative Social Policy
- Evidence-Based Social Intervention and Policy evaluation
- Economic and Social History
- Modern Languages
- Migration studies
- Social Data Science
- Social Science of the Internet
- Social anthropology
- Visual, material, and museum anthropology
- Cognitive and Evolutionary Anthropology
- International Health and Tropical Medicine
- Biodiversity, conservation, and management
- Environmental change and management
- Nature, society and Environmental governance
- Water science and management
- MSc in Music
- Fields of study at the school of interdisciplinary area studies
- Full tuition for both the Master’s and MBA programs
- Living expense award of at least £16,062 per year
- Meet the admissions requirements for both the Oxford MBA and your preferred Master’s program, then apply to both in the same application cycle.
- This scholarship is open to international students.
- Must submit their MBA application by one of the six-stage deadlines and their Master’s degree application by the appropriate departmental deadline.
- GPA in university should be between 3.5 and 3.8.
- Applicants must have completed their bachelor’s degree.
- Each programs has its specific required documents
- Upload the scholarship essay in the 1+1 MBA program application’s Funding area. (max. 500 words)About “How do you intend to change the world and what does this tell us about you as a person?”
How to apply for Oxford Pershing Square Graduate Scholarship?
For both courses, candidates must submit a complete application.
Apply to MBA | Apply to Master’s Program
- Academic success as evidenced by degree outcomes, GMAT or GRE scores, prior university honors and awards, and other academic successes.
- Leadership potential shown through motivation and experience.
strong moral character, commitment, and integrity.
- Intend to concentrate on addressing global social challenges in your career, either through the creation of a new company or in an organization that already exists.
- the capacity to foresee scalable and long-lasting solutions to these problems.
- Articulated vision on how the Oxford 1+1 MBA will help you achieve your goals.
It is advised that candidates emphasize these qualities in their 1+1 MBA applications, scholarship essays, and interview responses.
For detailed information about Oxford Pershing Square Graduate Scholarship, please visit Oxford University’s website.