- Language Requirement TOEFL IELTS Cambridge qualificationOther
- Gender MaleFemale
- Level Master
- Eligible Region/Countries All Countries
- Medium of Instruction English
- Field of study Science and Technology4
- Funding Type Fully Funded
- Duration 2 Years
The Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree (EMJMD) Japan-Europe Master on Advanced Robotics (JEMARO) Scholarship is open to both European and non-European students who graduated or will graduate with a bachelor’s degree in a field related to robotics (robotics, applied mathematics, mechanics, mechanics, control, programming…).
JAMARO, a 2-years excellence master’s degree scholarship, is sponsored by the European Commission and coordinated by École Centrale de Nantes- the fourth engineering school in France, in partnership with Keio Private University in Japan.
International students applying for EMJM- JAMERO will complete their first year of master 1 in one of the 3 EU institutions, including Nantes Central School in France, the University of Genoa in Italy, and Warsaw University of Technology in Poland. The second year of their master’s 2 takes place at Keio University in Japan. They will be graduated with two master’s degrees from the institutions where they studied in the first and second years.
Application Deadline: 31 January 2023
Application Status: Open
Funding Organization: European Union
Location: European countries and Japan
Funding Type: Fully-funded
Number of Positions: N/A
Degree Level: Master
Eligible Countries: All countries
Program Duration: 2 Years
Language Required: English
Fields and Subjects: Science and Technology- Computer science, Math, and Engineering Sciences
Participants applying for EMJMD-JEMARO Scholarship will benefit from the followings:
- Erasmus Mundus EMJMD Scholarship includes the tuition fees, a subsidy for travel expenses, as well as a €1000 monthly allowance meant to cover the student’s living expenses:
- EU students up to €35 000 in total
- Non-EU students up to €49 000 in total
- Consortium Scholarship available for country students and partner country students applying on a self-funded basis:
- This scholarship is towards €1,000 to €6,000 registration fee reduction.
European and non-European students who are graduated or enrolled in their final year of a bachelor’s degree must meet the following eligibility criteria to apply for this scholarship:
- Hold a bachelor’s degree or equivalent in the field of sciences, technology, or engineering.
- Apply for a master’s degree in the related subject areas mentioned above.
- Be fluent in English speaking and writing sections. If their mother tongue is not English, applicants must submit TOEFL (CBT 220, ITP 550, IBT 80), Cambridge B2 First Test (173 or higher), Cambridge C1 Advanced Test (160 or higher), IELTS (6.5 or higher), or TOEIC (800 or higher). Applicants who completed their studies in English and hold an official confirmation letter from their university do not need to provide such a test.
- Meet extra eligibility criteria of the universities
To apply for EMJMD-JEMARO Scholarship, applicants must provide the following documents:
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- First pages of passport or NID indicating their nationality
- Proof of residence
- Latest degree and transcripts with English translation
- Motivation form prepared in the specific mandatory template
- Evidence of English proficiency or recognized International English Test Certificate
- Two names and recommendation letters from 2 referees
How to Apply
To submit an application, candidates must read the details on the JEMARO website and submit their application online by pressing the Apply Now button. Applicants who submit their applications before 31 January 2023 are automatically considered for an Erasmus Mundus Scholarship. Their results of the selection for the program and for the scholarship will be announced by the end of March 2023.