About State Ministry for Martyrs & Disabled Affairs:
Ministry of Labor, Social Affairs, Martyrs and Disabled works in the Department of Labor, Social Security, Welfare and Provision of Services for Persons with Disabilities and Heirs of Martyrs as a policy-making, legislative and leadership body. The ministry has a mission to keep pace with the government’s efforts to reduce poverty and vulnerability by developing a policy and legal framework for coordination; Creating equal job opportunities and decent work for all; And provide social security services with a special focus on women, children, families of martyrs and the disabled.
The main goals of this ministry include the following:
· Growth and promotion of decent work for all through effective labor market development;
· Reduce the risk of poverty through the development of social immunity;
· Reduce poverty and social isolation through the development of social support activities;
· Strengthen the social care services network to protect children, the disabled, adolescents, the elderly, and strengthen their social participation;
· Strengthen social awareness about individuals and groups who are socially isolated;
· Increase the capacity of the Ministry of Labor, Social Affairs, Martyrs and the Disabled to develop management and implement national employment and social security policies.
Easyjoob.com is one of trusted job portal website in Afghanistan which helpes to Afghan employers and jobseekers to find their dream occupational job.