- Address Kama District Village Kandi, Nangarhar
- Job Locations Nangarhar
- Job Category Law
- Language Pashto, Dari and English
- Highest Degree Level Bechlor
- Total Years of Experience 12 years
I am writing to you to apply for the position of Sale Agent Enterpris Casual- Nangarhar esteemed company.
Since earning a bachelor of Law and Political Science from Nangarhar University, Jalalabad, I have worked for
over 10 years as a community mobilizer, facilitator, mentor, and reporter with National and International
Organization. It is my goal to secure a position with a reputable organization where I can put my education,
training, and skills to good use and this job would be the perfect opportunity to accomplish that objective. A quick
snapshot of my key skills and areas of expertise:
Excelling as a Community Support Specialist with the national and International NGOs and public
sector for different social impact projects, identifying appropriate community resources and services,
conducting in-home visits, and providing referrals in areas such as total sanitation and hygiene assistance.
Following up with TDR- ADALAT project participants, educating them on post-procedure tasks and
facilitating the practice of reducing harm practices and improving the Jirga mechanism, and resolution of longstanding
effective Communication, Interpersonal, Coordination, and IT skills
The ability to get on with people at all levels and influence them.
Strong problem-solving and creative skills.
Computer skills (MS Windows, MS. office Professional, G and Knowledge of Multimedia)
Community mobilization, and managing social impact projects is my passion, and training, coaching, and leading are
my daily activities. Moreover, I am sincere, honest, dedicated, and a self-achiever. I am also extremely dedicated
to completing each project on or before the deadline which has helped to make your organization good well. A
comprehensive look at my educational background, work history, and skills relevant to this position are detailed
in my resume. I am confident that you will agree with my credentials to match the need of your organization. You
can contact me for an interview by calling +93700-62 42 00 and I look forward to meeting with you to discuss
this position in more detail.
Sayed Imran lodin
Summary of Skills
- Completed the EPI Vaccinators Training Course from (SRCS) Saudi Red Crescent Society Peshawar Pakistan. 2. MS Office, MS PowerPoint, MS Excell, MS Windows from Abid Khogyani Educational Institute, Nangarhar, Afghanistan2006 3. Completed Initial (CHW) Community Health Worker Training Course from (IMC) International Medical Corps Peshawar Pakistan. 4. Participated in City Profile Consultation Workshop. 5. Completed Advanced Continuing Legal Education for Afghanistan, by JSSP in 2012 6. Civic Education and Awareness Training, by AWN in 2013 7. Workshop on Family Law and Defense Lawyer by USAID in 2013 (2006-2022 )