- Address Form-e-Hada jalalabad city Nangarhar province Afghanistan
- Job Locations Kabul
- Job Category Computer Science
- Language pashto
- Highest Degree Level Bachelor
- Total Years of Experience 5
- Khurasan University DEL
Diploma in the English Language
- Farman IT College, Jalalabad, Afghanistan. Diploma in Information Technology
DIT (Diploma in Information Technology)
- Abid Ismail IT Officer
From January 2017 to Dec 2019 workedrnas an IT - Officer with •(BRD) Bureau for Rights-Based Development NangarharAfghanistan
- keep computer systems running smoothly and ensure users get the maximum benefit from them
- install and configure computer hardware operating systems and applications
- monitor and maintain computer systems and networks
- talk to staff or clients through a series of actions, either face-to-face over the phone, to help set up systems or resolve issues
- troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software fault replace
- replace parts as required
- provide support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports
- follow diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system
- support the roll-out of new applications
- set up new users' accounts and profiles and deal with password issues
- respond within agreed time limits to call-outs
- work continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate)
- priorities and manage many open cases at one time
- rapidly establish a good working relationship with customers and other professionals, such as software developers
- test and evaluate new technology
- conduct electrical safety checks on computer equipment
- Installation and maintenance of the CCTV Camera regularly monitor network DVR
- Instillrn and server configuration of the KoBo system using PC or mobile devices (tablet/smartphone), when applicable and necessary.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Top Management.
- Awal Gul IT Officer
From May 2013 to May 2015 worked as anrnIT - Officer with AAEP (Afghanistan Agriculture Extension Project) NangarharAfghanistan
- Implementation and Follow-up of the ICT policies and guidelines.
- Deploy and establish VPN (site-to-site) connection through IPsec protocol forrn remote computers in reliable and secure servers’ connectivity.
- Troubleshootingrn in the main office and other sub-offices, ICT setup and systems includingrn but not limited to computer network/s & relevant equipment &rn peripherals, servers, personal computers, printers, multimedia projectors,rn email accounts & services, wireless routers, network switches,rn internet equipment’s & connection/s, websites and services, and UPSrn systems.
- Configurationrn of Active Directory, RODC Server, remote control/support, Smooth wallrn firewall, and antivirus installation.
- Administerrn network and data security, including directory, group policy, firewalls,rn virus protection, and email security.
- Handoverrn of ICT items, managing ICT stock, and taking the repairable ICT items torn the workshop.
- Back-uprn of data regularly/systems and maintain a backup for all ICT services andrn equipment.
- Installationrn and configuration of network point-to-point (P2P) devices
- Maintainrn accurate documentation for system installations, configurations, upgrades,rn and disaster recovery activities.
- Closelyrn monitor all internet Service Provider internet connections to check thern quality and reliability of internet service links.
- Performrn data backups to ensure all company-owned work is saved.
- Monitorrn servers, LAN/WAN, and Wi-Fi to ensure full coverage.
- Assistrn with designing, implementing, and supporting new software and features.
- Evaluatern connectivity issues, equipment, and software and hardware.
- Respondrn to IT issues; hardware maintenance, software, networking, etc.
- Providern helpdesk and technical support either by phone, remote access, or sitern visits
- Ensurern system optimization for all technology resources.
- Anyrn other relevant duties assigned by the line manager.