Madina basirat resume
- Address Kabul
- Job Locations Afghanistan
- Job Category Health/Medical
- Language English, Pashto, Urdo, Dari
- Highest Degree Level Medical degree
- Total Years of Experience 3-5
- Expected Job Level Health related
Kabul-Ahmad Shan Baba Meena- 1012
As a highly skilled Medical Officer, I read your posting for a new Medical Officer with interest. My experience aligns well with the qualifications you are seeking at Company Name, in particular my role as a Medical Officer with DACAAR, and I am certain I would make a valuable addition to your organization.
With more than 5 years’ experience as a Medical Officer, I am adept in documentation, team leadership, and program implementation. Moreover, while my on-the-job experience has afforded me a well-rounded skill set, including first-rate interpersonal and communication skills, I excel at:
•Communication Skills,Teamwork,Stress Management,Positive Attitude,Flexibility
- Improving compliance standards hospital-wide.
- Overseeing special employee and patient care projects.
- Conducting internal investigations of patient care practices.
- Standardizing procedures by coordinating with department heads.
In addition to my experience and personal qualities, I have a solid educational foundation and a passion for team leadership. I am extremely enthusiastic about Company Name’s focus on patient care and would welcome the opportunity to contribute to your continued success.
Please review my attached resume for additional details regarding my expertise and career achievements. I will follow up to request an appointment to discuss how my experience and background meet your needs.
Thank you for your time and consideration.