- Address Sarak1,Shahri-Jadid,Baghlan, Afghanistan
- Job Locations Baghlan, Kondoz, Laghman
- Job Category Civil Engineering, Construction, Construction Management, Engineering, Government, QA-Quality Control
- Language Dari
- Highest Degree Level Bachelor degree
- Total Years of Experience 5 years
- Expected Job Level Engineering
July 2021-Present, working as WASH Engineer with ADB.
July 2020-July 2021, working as site Engineer with ANCC.
July 2019- July 2020, working as WASH Engineer with WKCC.
May 2018 – May 2019, worked as a road Engineer with WKCC.
April 2017 – April 2018, worked as a Surveyor Engineer with LCC.
- Laghman university Civil Engineering
Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering department Engineering faculty of Laghman university.
- Rokhaan institute IT
CIT Certificate in Computer and IT from Rokhaan Institute.
- Rahgoshay Noor Institute DEL
DEL Diploma English Language Rahgoshay Noor Institute.
- Number 2 High School Baghlan Diploma
High school diploma in,# 2 High School Baghlan,Afghanistan
- ADB Civil Engineer
- Manage, design, develop, create and maintain small-scale through to large-scale construction projects in a safe, timely and sustainable manner
- Conduct on site investigations and analyze data (maps, reports, tests, drawings and other)
- Carry out technical and feasibility studies and draw up blueprints that satisfy technical specifications
- Assess potential risks, materials and costs
- Provide advice and resolve creatively any emerging problems/deficiencies
- Oversee and mentor staff and liaise with a variety of stakeholders
- Handle over the resulting structures and services for use
- Monitor progress and compile reports in project status
- Manage budget and purchase equipment/materials
- Comply with guidelines and regulations including permits, safety etc and deliver technical files and other technical documentation as required
- ANCC Site Engineer
Organizing materials and ensuring sites are safe and clean.
Preparing cost estimates and ensuring appropriate materials and tools are available.
Providing technical advice and suggestions for improvement on particular projects.
Diagnosing and troubleshooting equipment as required.
Negotiating with suppliers and vendors to ensure the best contracts.
Authorizing technical drawings and engineering plans.
- WKCC WASH Engineer
- Develop and implement trainings and provide follow up and mentoring for quality monitoring of survey, technical design and BOQ, and construction for inclusive WASH infrastructure for rural HFs (with standard formats for environmental assessment, accessibility audit, detailed design, BOQ, construction quality) in the two RMs.
- Develop the detailed designs and BOQ for inclusive WASH infrastructure, ensure their timely construction with quality and within estimated budget, establish operation and maintenance protocols, and ensure functioning of all systems, in the 4 target HFs. WASH infrastructure survey, design, budget estimation and construction must ensure:
- Quality/accuracy of survey, design, estimation and drawings.
- Quality of works at sites are as per the drawings and the Engineering Norms & Standards.
- Complete survey, detailed design, and BOQ for inclusive WASH infrastructure improvement for all HFs in the two RMs, and build practical capacity of local RM teams during the process.
- Guide the NGO and RM teams (Engineer, Overseer, Sub-overseer, site supervisor) in all processes to ensure better quality works.
- Coordinate with SNV WASH Advisors and Local NGO partner teams regarding the coordination with RMs and Health Facilities.
- Strengthen capacity of two RMs for ensuring inclusive and functioning WASH infrastructure for all HFs in their jurisdiction.
- Use theory and practice to support strengthening of mainstream BFL project.
- Coordinate for progress reporting including learning and GESI inclusive case story preparation.
- Work closely with project leader BFL-ARWSS and thematic Advisors (GESI, BCC, MEAL and Market Development) at country office.
- Any other engineering works required to achieve expected inclusive outcomes as assigned by Supervisor
- WKCC Road Engineer
- Roads design activities for projects and studies in various development stages: pre-feasibility, feasibility, concept design, basic design, detailed design, permitting
- Engineering calculations and sizing
- Preparing Bill of quantities
- Technical support during construction works
- Attendance to internal project review meetings
- Attendance to meetings with clients together with PM (Project Manager)
- Reports progress on project activities to PM
- Estimate duration, propose, and agree on deadlines with PM for allocated design activities
- Perform department internal quality checks for documents prepared by other engineers
- LCC Surveyor
- Travelling to sites, when necessary.
- Taking measurements of distances and angles on a property or section of land in order to establish legal boundaries.
- Employing specialized equipment, including distance measuring wheels, GPS, and geographic information system (GIS) devices to measure boundaries and contours.
- Performing mathematical calculations to determine and confirm surveying measurements.
- Marking and delineating boundaries and reference points on a property or section of land.
- Researching and consulting historical maps and surveys, as well as legal documents, relating to the property or section of land they are measuring.
- Analyzing data using plans, maps, charts, and software such as AutoCAD and GIS programs.
- Presenting data to clients and preparing reports detailing legal boundaries and other relevant information.
- Collaborating and working with project managers, construction crews, and government agencies, when necessary.