- Salary Offer As per the salary scale
- Address Panjway
- Years of Experience 3 years of experience in a busy environment can be considered in lieu of a degree • certified in radiological studies
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Contract Duration 5 months with possibility of extension
- Contract Type Long Term
- Required Languages Dari, Pashto, English
- Reference 572-2022
- Gender Male/Female
- Nationality Afghan
- Possibility of Contract Extension Yes
- Probation Period 3 Months
- Education Qualified technologist with a degree in radiological technology
- close Date August 10, 2022
INTERSOS is an Italian non-profit humanitarian aid organization that works to bring assistance to people in danger, victims of natural disasters and armed conflicts. Established in 1992, its actions are based on the values of solidarity, justice, human dignity, equal rights and opportunities for all people and respect for diversity and coexistence, paying particular attention to the most vulnerable and the unprotected. INTERSOS is an independent association which, through its own humanitarian operators, intervenes to effectively answer the needs of people in serious crises situations, mainly in the world’s poorest regions, who are suffering, deprived of rights, dignity and essentials goods. It maintains a flexible operating structure.
- Explaining procedure to patients and answering questions.
- Preparing equipment for use as needed.
- Preparing examination rooms for patient exams.
- Positioning patients for imaging exams.
- Monitoring patients during exams.
- Documenting information with computers.
- Reporting important information to the physician.
- Ensuring safety of patients during exams.
- Producing diagnostic images of soft tissues.
- Using sound waves to obtain images of organs and tissues in the body.
- Administering targeted doses of radiation to the patient’s body to treat cancer or other diseases.
- Administering trace amounts of radiopharmaceuticals to a patient to obtain functional information about organs, tissues and bone.
- Measuring bone mineral density at a specific anatomical site.
- Coordinate with surgeon, scrub nurses, technicians and other health care professionals
- Complete records of type and amount lab reagents utilized and submit reports
- Qualified technologist with a degree in radiological technology
- 3 years of experience in a busy environment can be considered in lieu of a degree
- certified in radiological studies
Other essential skills:
- Able to collaborate with physicians and other health care professionals
- Strong leadership skills, excellent problem-solving skills, effective communication and interpersonal skills.
please submit your applications by filling the INTERSOS Standard Job application form (https://www.acbar.org/applicationform) along with an updated CV and Cover letter to email@example.com or can send the hard copy of the applications to any of the INTERSOS offices. Please note that applying without filling job application form may result in disqualifying the applications to review for shortlisting
Please indicate the position title, Vacancy Number, and Location in the Subject Line of your email otherwise your application will not be considered.
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted with and called for a test/Interview.
Qualified People with Physical Disabilities and Female candidate are highly encouraged to apply.