- Salary Offer As per company salary scale
- Years of Experience 1 year
- Number of Vacancies: 10
- Contract Duration Not Specified
- Contract Type Not Specified
- Required Languages Dari, Pashto, English
- Reference 001
- Gender Male/Female
- Nationality Afghan
- Possibility of Contract Extension Yes
- Probation Period 3 Months
- Education Secondary School
- close Date December 17, 2023
About China Afghanistan Dayunlong Zeren Mining and Processing Company
China Afghanistan Dayunlong Zeren Mining and Processing company is a newly established company starting their business in Afghanistan since last one year. This company is doing mining and processing business and is a partner of Afghanistan Islamic Emirate
Lays out, fits, and fabricates metal components to assemble structural forms, such as building and bridge parts, using knowledge of welding techniques, metallurgy, and engineering requirements.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Lays out, positions, and secures parts and assemblies according to specifications, using straightedge, combination square, calipers, and ruler.
- Tack-welds or welds components and assemblies, using electric, gas, arc, or other welding equipment.
- Observes tests on welded surfaces, such as ultrasonic, magnetic particle, and dimension tolerance to evaluate weld quality and conformance to specifications.
- Inspects grooves, angles, or gap allowances, using measuring instruments. Welds components in flat, vertical, or overhead positions.
- Heats, forms, and dresses metal parts, using hand tools, torch, or arc welding equipment. Ignites torch and adjusts valves, amperage, or voltage to obtain desired flame or arc.
- Analyzes engineering drawings and specifications to plan layout, assembly, and welding operations.
- Develops templates and other work aids to hold and align parts.
Having a relevant educational background is required.
Age Limitation: 20-50
If you meet the above requirements, we are encouraging you to apply for this position. Please send us your CV via email at (email@example.com).