- Salary Offer As per company salary scale
- Experience 5 Years
- Contract Duration Open Ended
- Contract Type Permanent
- Required Languages Pashto, Dari, English
- Reference AHEAD/WSP/1
- Gender Male/Female
- Nationality Afghan
- Extension Possibility NO
- Probation Period Unspecified
AHEAD which means (Assistance for Health, Education and Development). This is a on-political, non-government, and non profit organization. This company established by helping Afghan trained professionals ,who are committed to contribute in improvement of Afghan social development, Public Health, Educational programs and civil society. This organization is related Ministry of Economy with under license of NO1259.
This Company is looking for a wash ( Hygiene and Sanitation) wash specialist, who will be responsible for to provide direct oversight for the Hygiene, water and sanitation portfolio.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Able to Act as the Main Office focal point to liaise and wash issues with relevant actors in different stages of WASH program or project implementation.
- Able to develop and help existing programs within the WASH sector
- Able to lead the organization of repairs of existing all systems as tanks, , pipe, generators and networks.
- Able to collaborate with Health Specialists asses the health risks in the all design and implement systems and WASH situation, to promote the situation in collaboration with relevant actors.
- Able to negotiate access to identified suitable natural water sources with relevant stakeholders and while ensuring adherence to the Do no harm principle.
- Able to facilitate community-based and participatory approaches.
- Supervising and Guiding support and technical staff, and get ensure that training needs are met.
- Able to develop educational material to both affected and staff/displaced people.
- Able to provide all weekly reports and input to the senior management
- Able to lead the development of WASH reports which are required by the donors.
- Experience in above mentioned duties and res responsibilities
- At least 5 years related experience in humanitarian
- Able to Know the laws of labor and disciplinary procedures
- Good in MS Office
- Understanding of HRMS is also important
- Best skills of time-management and organizational
- Best Communication skills
- Best Interpersonal Skills
- Able to solve decision-making aptitude and problems
- Also BA/BSc in business administration
All candidates can submit their CVs with a cover litter to following email:
please write vacancy number and province in subject line of email. No cv will be accepted after close date. Only short-listed candidates will be called for interview.