- Salary Offer As per company salary scale
- Years of Experience 2 - 4 years
- Number of Vacancies: 2
- Contract Duration 1 year
- Contract Type Fixed Term
- Required Languages Dari, Pashto, English
- Reference QFVGE23
- Gender Only Man
- Nationality Afghan
- Possibility of Contract Extension Yes
- Probation Period 3 Months
- Education Bachelor's Degree
- close Date June 23, 2023
About Qamar Foundation
About Qamar Foundation :
Qamar Charity is a German (11459) registered non-profitable charity organization that provides humanitarian assistance aid to those most in need. Run by a group of dedicated people inspired by equality and justice with the desire to save lives. Our team and volunteers are from the heart of your communities helping you make a difference.
We are looking for a proficient Videographer/Video Editor to join us. You will be responsible for photography, videography, editing, setting up cameras, lighting, backdrops, and any other props required for a shoot.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Discuss ideas with the Creative media team before filming.
• Record indoor and outdoor videos using professional equipment.
• Plan, script, design, transport, set up, and operate production equipment, branding materials, audio, and lighting equipment, for field and studio production.
• Understanding of post-production techniques.
• Ensure that equipment (camera, mic, branding…) for a shoot is present and working.
• Edit raw video footage and add effects/elements to enhance motion graphics.
• Assist in selecting audio, video, colors, animation, etc. for graphic design.
• Ability to work under deadline pressure.
• 3+ years of relevant experience.
• Should be able to write and speak English, Pashto, and Dari.
• Ability to operate, maintain, troubleshoot, and perform repairs to audio and video equipment.
• Familiar with Adobe Photoshop, Premier, and After Effects.
• Ability to effectively manage time and schedules.
• Knowledge of camera settings.
• Creativity in his work.
• Takes responsibility for equipment that is being used.
• Better knowledge of video and audio recordings.
To apply for this position, please submit your resume and attach your work samples, with the position name (Videographer & Editor) including reference number in the subject line, by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org