- Salary Offer As per Organization Salary scale
- Address Kabul Afghanistan
- Years of Experience 2 Years
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Contract Duration 45 days
- Contract Type Short Term
- Required Languages Dari, Pashto, English
- Reference SVN-KBL-096/22
- Gender Male/Female
- Nationality Afghan
- Possibility of Contract Extension No
- Probation Period 3 Months
- Education University degree in Pashto literature, English literature, Social Sciences, Development or any other related field.
- close Date August 17, 2022
CTG staff and support humanitarian projects in fragile and conflict-affected countries around the world, providing a rapid and cost-effective service for development and humanitarian missions. With past performance in 17 countries – from the Middle East, Africa, Europe, and Asia, we have placed more than 20,000 staff all over the world since operations began in 2006.
CTG recruits, deploys and manages the right people with the right skills to implement humanitarian and development projects, from cleaners to obstetricians, and mechanics to infection specialists, we’re skilled in emergency response to crises such as the Ebola outbreak in West Africa. Key to successful project delivery is the ability to mobilise at speed; CTG can source and deploy anyone, anywhere, in less than 2 weeks and have done so in 48 hours on a number of occasions.
Through our efficient and agile HR, logistical and operational services, CTG saves multilateral organisations time and money. We handle all our clients’ HR related issues, so they are free to focus on their core services.
Visit www.ctg.org to find out more
- Support the M&E/Comms team in the timely translation of the M&E trainings package and other relevant documents from English to Pashto and vice versa
- The contractor will perform written translations of IOM documents (manuals, guidelines, communication materials and etc) from English to Pashto and vice versa
- Contractor should perform written translations of any training materials from English to pashto and vice versa
- Perform such other translations as may be assigned.
The incumbent is expected to demonstrate the following values and competencies:
Values – all IOM staff members must abide by and demonstrate these three values:
- Inclusion and respect for diversity, respects and promotes individual and cultural differences; encourages diversity and inclusion wherever possible.
- Integrity and transparency: maintain high ethical standards and acts in a manner consistent with organizational principles/rules and standards of conduct.
- Professionalism: demonstrates ability to work in a composed, competent and committed manner and exercises careful judgment in meeting day-to-day challenges.
Core Competencies – behavioural indicators level 3
- Teamwork: develops and promotes effective collaboration within and across units to achieve shared goals and optimize results.
- Delivering results: produces and delivers quality results in a service-oriented and timely manner; is action oriented and committed to achieving agreed outcomes.
- Managing and sharing knowledge: continuously seeks to learn, share knowledge and innovate.
- Accountability: takes ownership for achieving the Organization’s priorities and assumes responsibility for own action and delegated work.
- Communication: encourages and contributes to clear and open communication; explains complex matters in an informative, inspiring and motivational way.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office package is required
- Fluency in Pashto and English languages
- Excellent in written translations of Pashto and English
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong multi-task prioritization, organizational, coordination and time management skills.
University degree in Dari literature, English literature, Social Sciences, Development or any other related field.
- The contractor should have at least two years of proven work experience as translator with an international organization in Afghanistan in the field of written translations.
Required: Pashto and English
VII. METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Interested applicants are invited to send curriculum vitae through ACBAR website by Close of Business (CoB) 07 July 2022 latest, we do not accept hard copies.
Due to the high volume of applications received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Please ensure that the e-mail address that you will indicate in your application is accurate.
Click on the link below and then click on ‘Register and Apply’ if you are not already registered with MyCTG
Follow the steps to provide your details and register
Provide the information marked in red
Save your profile and upload copies of your qualification and CV
Once you profile is created and saved go to Vacancies tab on the right corner
Click on the vacancy that you want to apply for
Provide your current employment details, date you are available from and salary expectation
Tick the boxes and click submit
You will see your application under Application tab
Vacancy Reference NO. in website:VAC-7944
Note: Due to the high volume of applications received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Please ensure that the e-mail address that you will indicate in your application is accurate.if you have any issue registering yourself, please contactform 8:00 AM up to 4:00 PM: +0093728220482