- Salary Offer As per organization salary scale
- Address Khost, Matoon
- Years of Experience 3 Years
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Contract Duration Project base
- Contract Type Short Term
- Required Languages Dari, Pashto, English
- Reference HNTPO-2022/0018
- Gender Male/Female
- Nationality Afghan
- Possibility of Contract Extension No
- Probation Period 3 Months
- Education Medical Doctor/MD
- close Date August 8, 2022
About HealthNet TPO:
About HealthNet TPO:
HealthNet TPO is a Netherlands based not for profit, non-governmental organization founded on the principle that access to affordable quality health care is a basic human right. HealthNet TPO works with interdisciplinary professionals to develop and implement innovative, culturally appropriate, evidence based public health interventions with a focus on: innovative development of health systems, mental health and psychosocial care, long and short term training of health workers, control of communicable diseases (including malaria), and health financing schemes. HealthNet TPO offers ground-breaking and unconventional solutions that foster self-reliance and promote sustainable health care that is accessible to all.
HealthNet TPO in Afghanistan aims to improve the health status of the people in Afghanistan by supporting the local communities and the Government of Afghanistan in the development of a sustainable health care system. HealthNet TPO is working in Afghanistan since 1994, implementing integrated health projects managed mainly by national staff and supported technically by expatriate staff from the headquarter office. HealthNet TPO Afghanistan is providing Primary Health Care, Mental Health and psychosocial services, fighting malaria and supporting Mother & Child Health Care in terms of providing training for Community Midwifes and to conduct operation research. Health Net TPO is currently implementing projects in 22 provinces and the major program it implements are SEHATMANDI Projects in four provinces, GBV, Malaria Control program,, nutrition, Mental Health and Psychosocial program through a community system strengthening approach
The Capacity Development officer will work in the technical department and assist technical manager and project director in the related issues under direct supervision of BPHS technical manager to achieve the relevant KPIs (key performance indicators) and the organizational goals in general with the fulfillment of the donor’s requirement.
Superior: BPHS Technical Manager
Main Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Conducting training needs assessment of provincial office and health facilities staff to address their learning needs.
- Preparing and developing action and training plan for training activities
- Participation in developing curriculum and guidelines
- Preparing training plans for courses planned in the project work plan and as per the needs assessment
- Preparing of required useful training aids and materials
- Conducting training according to the plan to enhance the knowledge, skills and behavior of technical staff of provincial health sector and completion of conducted courses documents including the report of any courses in details.
- Providing supervision plan in coordination with assistance of provincial office and health facilities.
- Conduct supportive supervision of clinical staff in the province and follow up of trained topics to ensure the quality of staff activity.
- Preparing and sending of useful supervision feedback through supervisory visits to the project manager.
- Maintain effective coordination and cooperation with the PPHD and other health stakeholders
- Participate to the courses/ workshops and meetings of provincial health sector.
- Preparing of monthly action plan and monthly reports to the provincial project manager
- Perform any other tasks as assigned by line supervisor.
- gradauted from recognized Medical university from the faculty of MD/BPH or equivalent
- Having two years experience in the relevant field.
- Having good communication skills
- Able to understand local as well as working knowledge of English.
- Having good knowledge of computer packages.
Interested and qualifiedcandidates are requested to send their CVs along with an application letter and apply Via E-mail to email@example.com
Please ensure to fill out the Health Net TPO application form which is available in http://www.acbar.org/application form
Please ensure to write the number of vacancy and position you are applying for, in the subject line of your E-mail Add.
Incomplete applications or applications received after closing date will not be given consideration. Candidates who are meeting the above criteria will be short listed;
Country office Address,
HNO: 003, Main St: 005, Sello Road, DehNaw _Dehbori, District 03