- Years of Experience 5 years
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Contract Duration 7 days
- Contract Type Short Term
- Required Languages Dari, Pashto, English
- Reference 1
- Gender Male/Female
- Nationality Afghan
- Possibility of Contract Extension No
- Probation Period 3 Months
- Education Degree from a recognized university
- close Date August 14, 2022
About Community World Service Asia:
Community World Service Asia is a humanitarian and development organization, registered in Pakistan, head-quartered in Karachi and implementing initiatives throughout Asia. We aim to address factors that divide people by promoting inclusiveness, shared values, diversity, and interdependence. Marginalized communities are assisted irrespective of race, faith, color, age, sex, economic status, or political opinion. Respecting the right to choose how to live, we work with marginalized communities to overcome the impacts of inequalities and lead peaceful, dignified and resilient lives. Community World Service Asia has been present in the region since 1954 and continues to partner with a growing number of Governments, Multi-lateral Organizations, International Professional Networks and a host of National, Local and International NGOs. Our organization is comprised of a committed governing board and a diverse team who work through a robust accountability framework while maintaining strong relationships with communities and partners.”
Purpose: To engage resource person for four days training on ToT for field staff who involved in field level training, Social Mobilization and quality and accountability training of project staff by enhancing team understands on social mobilization, its contextualization, adopting tools as per community dynamics, gender and inclusion and community approaches.
To achieve the aim and objective agreed above, Community World Service Asia will;
- Provide background and basic information to the consultant on the subject
- Provide continuous technical support in preparing training manual
- Review the manual and PowerPoint developed by the consultant and provide feedback
- Facilitate the training venue, materials and other technical requirements,
- Payment as per agreed installments
Timelines / Deliverables:
The training manual should be shared as per agreed timelines for further review and comments. The manual should be in English whereas the training itself would be bilingual.
Contract Period: Seven Days
Objectives: The consultant is expected to:
- Develop and share the training contents, session plan/agenda, handouts, presentation, pre and post evaluation forms or any other relevant material e.g. exercises, assignments etc.
- Conduct four days training on ToT for field level staff involved with communities (communication skills, how to manage the community conflicts), social mobilization, and quality and accountability;
- Develop/enhance the capacity of staff in social mobilization, quality and accountability and enable them to implement their learning in the fields.
- Social Mobilization stages, its tools and techniques, and initiating effective dialogues with the communities.
- Enhance capacity of staff in remote mobilization and empower them with new tools to aware the community about negative influencers/exploiters/opportunist and etc.
- Exhibit intellectual capacity to support and strengthen gender balance and inclusiveness in the community,
- Identify true representatives in the communities and initiate dialogues with their help without causing harm to the prevailing social and cultural norms.
- Enhance the capacity of field staff on different aspects of quality and accountability, tools and global standards on it.
- Provide great training material to enable the field staff to improve the quality and accountability at the field level.
- Device strategies that can be used to mobilize community in varied scenario e.g., COVID-19 pandemic • Identify key influencing factors and stakeholders to devise engagement plans accordingly.
- Identify connecting and dividing factors in the communities
- Develop and share comprehensive training report at the end of the training.
Please note that the recruitment for this consultancy will be an ongoing process and the Community World Service Asia will fill the position as soon as it finds an appropriate candidate for this task.
Please apply on the link provided below.