- Salary Offer As per NAC Salary Scale
- Address Maimana
- Years of Experience At least two years of teaching English/ computer experience
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Contract Duration Short term 5 Months
- Contract Type Short Term
- Required Languages Dari, Pashto, English
- Reference 1082022
- Gender Only Female
- Nationality Afghan
- Possibility of Contract Extension No
- Probation Period 3 Months
- Education At least to be graduated from High School and the TTC/university graduated candidate will be the first priority.
- close Date August 10, 2022
About Norwegian Afghanistan Committee:
The Norwegian Afghanistan Committee (NAC) is a member-based solidarity organization that has been working in support and solidarity with the Afghan people for more than 35 years. NAC works in the following sectors: Education, Gender and Human Rights, Governance and Civil Society, Health, Food Security and Job Creation and Disaster Risk Reduction and Climate Change Adaptation. NAC’s vision is that NAC shall contribute to an Afghanistan free of poverty where equality, democracy, human rights and respect serve as the bases for political action and development.
The Norwegian Afghanistan Committee (NAC) has a zero tolerance of sexual exploitation, abuse, and harassment (SEAH) both within the organization and of beneficiaries. Prevention of and protection from sexual exploitation, abuse, and harassment (PSEAH) is the individual and collective responsibility of all NAC officers, management, staff, consultants, and volunteers, who are all required to familiarize themselves with, agree to, and act in accordance with NAC’s Ethical Guidelines and Commitment, NAC Child Protection Policy, and NAC PSEAH Policy, at all times – both during and outside working hours – and participate actively in introductory and refresher trainings. Any breaches of PSEAH clauses in NAC’s policies, guidelines, and/or commitments will lead to immediate termination and possible legal actions.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Providing the students with all necessary documents
- Preparing and using of update teaching materials
- Using Participatory Teaching Methods to better teach students English/ computer
- Filling system from all achievements of the program
- Assist the M&E unit for collecting data from the THINK LAB
- Preparation of THINK Lab reports Daily, Weekly, Monthly and timely submitted to the education officer
- Assist the Education Officer in preparation of financial and logistical documents of Think Lab related activities
- Reporting THINK LAB needed materials to Education Officer on 16th of each month
- The facilitator might be asked to represent NAC together with other colleagues in any type of meetings
- The facilitator will assist the rest of the team in provision of inputs to Education Officer for the planning stages.
- Should be fluent in English/ Dari/Uzbeki.
- Graduated from related field.
- At least to be graduated from High School and the TTC/university graduated candidate will be the first priority.
Work Experience Required:
- At least two years of teaching English/ computer experience.
- Computer skills (windows, word excel ,software, hardware, internet )
- Familiar different Methods of English teaching
- Good communication skill
- Good team player
The NAC is an equal opportunity employer; women and persons with disabilities are therefore encouraged to apply.
The NAC offers: An encouraging and team-oriented working atmosphere • Significant career challenges that will test and enhance the skills of the incumbent • Interesting and worthwhile work in a growing organization • Competitive salary packages
How to apply: Please, send your application (CV and cover letter not exceeding 800 KB) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
No application will be considered after the closing date of the vacancy.
The priority will be given to the field applicants (duty station of the vacancy)
Submission Document requirement:
Please be advised that NAC will require a police clearance form while the candidates go through selection process.