- Salary Offer As per the Company's salary scale
- Years of Experience 3 years
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Contract Duration One Year (Renewable)
- Contract Type Long Term
- Required Languages Dari, Pashto, English
- Reference MJAM/GE/003
- Gender Male/Female
- Nationality Afghan
- Possibility of Contract Extension Yes
- Probation Period 3 Months
- Education Bachelor or above in Beneficiation major
- close Date June 8, 2022
About MCC-JCL Aynak Minerals Company Ltd. (MJAM):
MCC-JCL Aynak Minerals Company Ltd. (MJAM) is a Chinese-funded mining company registered in Afghanistan. MJAM signed the Aynak Mining Contract with the Ministry of Mines & Petroleum of Afghanistan in 2008 to develop the Aynak copper mine project in Aynak site of Logar province located around 50 kilometer south of Kabul City.
- Responsible for the design and optimization of the mine beneficiation process;
- Responsible for the stabilization and improvement of the technical and economic indicators of mine beneficiation, and reduce the consumption of main materials;
- Participate in relevant tests and researches of beneficiation process;
- Participate in the selection of main machinery for beneficiation;
- Participate in the preparation of mining and stripping plans;
- Participate in the safety production management of beneficiation;
- Perform other duties as requested or assigned by supervisor;
- Bachelor or above in Beneficiation major with minimum three years of relevant working experience.
- Ability to work independently while being a strong team player.
- Excellent communication skills in local and English languages.
- Familiarity with relevant computer application/programs.
- Organizational and coordination ability.
- Good comprehensive analysis and expression ability
- Study experience in China and Chinese language skills will be preferred.
- Those who fulfill the above-mentioned criteria should send their Resume to the below submission E-mail: email@example.com .
- Kindly mention vacancy number and position title (Preparation Engineer – MJAM/PE/003) in the subject line of your email.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the next stages of recruitment.
- No Resume will be considered after the closing date.