- Salary Offer As Per AADA Salary Scale
- Address All Provence
- Years of Experience At least 10 years of experience in managing health programs.
- Number of Vacancies: 5
- Contract Duration 14 Months
- Contract Type Short Term
- Required Languages Dari, Pashto, English
- Reference AADA6768
- Gender Male/Female
- Nationality Afghan
- Possibility of Contract Extension No
- Probation Period 3 Months
- Education Medical Degree and a master’s degree in public health or medical field is an advantage
- close Date August 11, 2022
Agency for Assistance and Development of Afghanistan (AADA) is an Afghan non-profit non-governmental organization working for the development of Afghanistan mainly through (1) provision of quality health services; (2) community development; (3) training and capacity building at professional and community levels; and (4) research in topics of public health and social sciences besides various projects in different parts of Afghanistan
- To be responsible for the planning, organizing, implementing, supervision /monitoring of all project activities;
- To assist supervisors/officers in the planning and implementing of project(s);
- To be fully aware from responsibilities of MOPH and AADA toward project implementation;
- To follow standard reporting timelines as per project contract reporting formats and provide quality and timely reports to line supervisor(s).
- To ensure that all relevant staff are aware from project time schedule (as approved in the contract) and update his/her line supervisor on monthly basis;
- To ensure that relevant project/HF staff understand the standard operation procedure (AADA and MOPH) for implementation of pay for performance process.
- To closely monitor the performance of project key indicators versus targets on monthly basis and be make sure that effective action plans are developed to achieve project targets both at provincial office and HF level;
- To ensure that project meets MINIMUM STANDARDS as specified in the project contract;
- To conduct slide presentation to all sub office co-workers on policies, strategies and supervision system related to his/her field of expertise based on capacity building department developed orientation plans;
- To ensure that BSC and NMC checklists are implemented in each HF once per quarter;
- To ensure that HMIS verification checklist is implemented once per month per HF;
- To establish/maintain easy to access and meaningful filing system and record keeping;
- To establish/maintain an effective tracking system for main activities to systematically measure the progress;
- To perform supervisory and monitoring visits from Health Facilities at least 10 days per month;
- To provide onetime weekly, monthly and quarterly report of project activities to Project Director and Head Quarter team;
- To have active participation in provincial Joint Monitoring activities;
- To Identify and share with immediate supervisors any problems which interfere in the delivery of services;
- To organize monthly coordination meetings with all officers and HF in charges, discuss their problems and provide appropriate feedback on HMIS;
- To assist the supervisors/ HF in charges in the development of the clinic activities;
- To evaluate the performance of his/her subordinates;
- To be informed from all activities that are taking place through technical team through collecting of activity reports;
- To lead biweekly meetings with provincial office staff to discuss the project challenges and progress;
- To provide technical assistance to HF staffs and health supervisors in implementation of tools for improvement the quality of health services;
- To be full responsible for the planning, implementing, monitoring and progress of all technical activities of project;
- To have active participation in PPHCC meetings, cluster meetings, HFs health committee meetings and task force working groups;
- To have consultation with project manager in case of hiring, firing and replacement of staff;
- To perform any other official task assigned by line supervisor and Head Quarter team.
Education: Medical Degree and a master’s degree in public health or medical field is an advantage(preferred to female)
Experience: At least 10 years of experience in managing health programs.
Training: Reproductive Health, EPI, TB, Nutrition, IMCI and HMIS
Interested eligible individuals are invited to submit their CVs and applications, clearly indicating the Title of position and Location in which they want to apply in the subject line of their email through e-mail address shown below.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for test and interview. Your e-mail must depict the vacancy title and Location; else otherwise the CV will not be entertaine.
for more details communicate us via below contact number: 0785969600