- Salary Offer Salary and Benefits are according to Internal SCA salary scale
- Years of Experience • At least 2 years working experience at the relevant field preferably with an NGO
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Contract Duration The position is Fixed term
- Contract Type Long Term
- Required Languages Dari, Pashto, English
- Reference HRM/MRMO 102-22
- Gender Male/Female
- Nationality Afghan
- Possibility of Contract Extension Yes
- Probation Period 3 Months
- Education • Basic Education and graduate from 12 class is preferred
- close Date November 30, 2022
About Swedish Committee for Afghanistan:
The Swedish Committee for Afghanistan (SCA) has been working in Afghanistan since 1982, presently managing development Programs concerning Health, Education, Rural Livelihoods and Community Governance, with a total annual budget of roughly USD 40 million. The total number of staff is over 6,000. During the last 10 years SCA has undertaken a change process moving from a primarily humanitarian service delivery approach towards more of a developmental role, putting increasing emphasis on capacity development, rights-based programming, and outcome orientation. The mission of SCA is to empower individuals, communities, and local organizations, primarily in rural areas and with particular focus on women, girls, boys and vulnerable groups such as people with disabilities, so that they may participate fully in society and influence their own development. SCA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment based on their skills, abilities, and experience without regard to age (18-65 years), ethnicity, religion, marital status, gender, or physical disability.
Scope of work:
The Tea-person will prepare tea and distribute to all offices, wash cups, pots, and keep the teahouse/kitchen clean and washed. The Tea-person may also assist the cleaner/cooks of the office at less busy times.
The Tea-person reports to the Admin Officer/Admin Assistant of the Admin Unit of the RMO.
- Act according to the policy and regulations of SCA
- Develop good co-operation with SCA units
- Do related job as delegated by the Admin Assistant/Admin Officer
- To prepare tea and distribute to the offices and refill thermoses once a day
- To wash and clean cups, pots and the teahouse/kitchen on daily basis
- To take away garbage of the teahouse on daily basis
- To inform the Admin Assistant/Admin Officer when tea and sugar and cleaning items are needed
- To turn on and off the water pump for filling the tank of the related building/office when needed and look after the safety of the water pump when the cleaner is absent or busy
- To assist the cleaners/cooks in case needed and to do office cleaning when the office cleaner is absent
- To assist SCA colleagues in carrying or moving office document or equipment within the SCA compound when needed and specially during moving process from one premises to another
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Basic Education and graduate from 12 class is preferred
- At least 2 years working experience at the relevant field preferably with an NGO
- Interested qualified candidates should submit a full CV (maximum four pages) with a cover letter explaining their motivation in applying for the job and highlighting their relevant skills and experience.
- To apply online please send your application / CV to through the link below:
- Academic certificates or references need not to be submitted at this time. These will be requested if called for interview.
- Only short-listed candidates will be invited for written test and/or interview.
- Applications after the given deadline is not accepted.
SCA is committed to ethical standards, a safe and inclusive work environment. Our work is based on our values: Responsiveness, Equality, Impartiality, Social Justice, and Integrity.
Background and reference checks are part of the recruitment process and will be conducted for the successful candidate.