- Salary Offer As per company salary scale
- Years of Experience 3-5 year experience in the related field
- Number of Vacancies: 2
- Contract Duration 5 month with possible extension
- Contract Type Long Term
- Required Languages Dari, Pashto, English
- Reference HRM-17-2022
- Gender Only Female
- Nationality Afghan
- Possibility of Contract Extension Yes
- Probation Period 3 Months
- Education High school diploma or Bachelor is preferable.
- close Date July 16, 2022
About HEWAD, Reconstruction, Health & Humanitarian Assistance Committee:
HEWAD is a non-governmental, non-political and non-profitable charity organization established in 1994 to provide Medical, Educational, Social and Humanitarian Assistance to needy people of Afghanistan. HEWAD implements primary health care to needy people of Afghanistan, and within those focuses on the provision of health care to the most vulnerable group, children, and women. HEWAD provides perfect health education, information, and service to Afghans in order to improve their living conditions.
Also, special emphasis will be on the Health, capacity building, the community development and the alleviation of poverty.
1. Provide instruction and demonstration, based on needs, of basic
stitching, use of basic patterns for embroider and sewing clothing items,
means for new cloth and mending damaged clothing and other
alterations, basic machine use, and basic machine maintenance
2. Develop lesson plans and organizes classes so that demonstration,
instruction, and practice can be completed during the grant period
3. Regularly assess progress and adapt curriculum to best suit the needs and capabilities of the attendee body
4. Prepare PowerPoint presentations, and display materials to enhance
learning if possible.
5. Maintain a record of attendee attendance and provide reports
6. Evaluate each attendee performance, knowledge, and skills in the
respective course being taught;
7. conduct regular assessments and prepare progress reports
8. Participate in team meetings to help improve learning quality for
attendees and to support them with various activities
9. Perform other duties as many, from time to time be assigned by the
10. Provide basic market skills trainings and information about potential
- High school diploma or Bachelor is preferable.
- Proven experience working as a tailor.
- Sound knowledge of fabrics as well as clothing design and construction.
- The ability to use a sewing machine.
- Outstanding sewing skills.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates should send their documents to email@example.com with the title “tailor ” in the subject line attaching the following documents:
•A detailed Curriculum Vitae up to date;
•A cover letter;
HEWAD is committed to achieving workforce diversity in terms of gender, nationality, and culture. Individuals from minority groups, indigenous groups and persons with disabilities are equally encouraged to apply. Women are encouraged to apply.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.