- Salary Offer 1300 AFA per day
- Experience 1-2 years of experience of working in the community and relevent field
- Number of Vacancies 6
- Contract Duration 15 Days
- Contract Type Fixed-Term
- Required Languages Pashto, Dari, English
- Reference IRW-009-2022
- Gender Male/Female
- Nationality Afghan
- Extension Possibility Yes
- Probation Period 3 Months
- Close Date January 18, 2022
- Education 14 Grade, Diploma in Social Science or any other relevant field.
About Islamic Releif worldwide Afghanistan:
Islamic Relief Worldwide – Afghanistan Country Office (IRW) is an international non profitable Non-governmental humanitarian relief organization with its head quarter in UK-Birmingham. It enjoys consultative status with the Economic and social Council of the United Nations and is a signatory to the Code of Conduct for International Red Cross and red Crescent Moments and NGOs in Disaster Relief. IRA started its humanitarian activities for Afghan Refugees in Pakistan and Afghan people inside Since then, IRA continued providing assistances in emergency relief, food security, women empowerment, girl education, orphan sponsorship, health, emergency education, shelter, ramadan and qurbani programs.
- Travel to the villages in the target districts.
- Conduct rapid assessments and house-by-house surveys in consultation with CDC to select vulnerable beneficiaries in line with the set criteria in Nangarhar province.
- Work with communities and other local authorities to identify the most vulnerable people in their communities.
- Travel to the field in all target districts of kandahar province regularly.
- Develop strategies for reaching beneficiaries in rural communities.
- Maintain a database for the registered beneficiaries and community. ·
- Ensure that the beneficiaries are selected in line with the criteria for the program. ·
- Participate in the relevant pieces of training when requested ·
- Taking photos/video clips of the beneficiaries during survey when asked ·
- Uploading the data into the database after the assessment
- Perform any other tasks required –
- 14 Grade, Diploma in Social Science or any other relevant field.
- Bachelor’s degree in social science, public relations or any other relevant.
- 1-2 years of experience of working in the community and relevent field
- Excellent knowledge of local languages Dari and Pashto
- Able to travel to the field and mobilize the communities
- Able to prioritize multiple tasks.
- Have the extreme patience and abilities required for working with drug addicts.
Interested and qualified national candidates should submit a cover letter explaining their motivation and updated CV to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for accepting applications is 18 January 2022.
Please clearly state the Vacancy Announcement number and title of the position you are applying for in the subject line.
Please note that applications received after the closing date will not be considered and only short-listed candidates will be called for an interview.
Please follow the guidelines mentioned above otherwise you application/CV will not be considered for the post