- Salary Offer As per as AADA salary scale.
- Experience At least 5 years experience in the relevant position.
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Contract Duration 1 Year
- Contract Type Long-Term
- Required Languages Pashto, Dari, English
- Reference N/A
- Gender Male/Female
- Nationality Afghan
- Extension Possibility Yes
- Probation Period 3 Months
- Close Date September 30, 2021
- Education MD with specialization in surgery
Agency for Assistance and Development of Afghanistan (AADA) is an Afghan non-profit non-governmental organization working for the development of Afghanistan mainly through (1) provision of quality health services; (2) community development; (3) training and capacity building at professional and community levels; and (4) research in topics of public health and social sciences besides various projects in different parts of Afghanistan
- Do OPD surgical consultations according to schedule for men Female and children.
- Take accurate history, perform investigations and make diagnosis of surgery patients
- Take accurate history; perform examination for surgery IPD patients.
- Perform operative procedure as caesarian section, hysterectomy and so on if need
- To follow and control nursing care and documentation
- Do night duty and on call according to schedule
- Performing life saving and emergency measures of all medical incidences as needed
- Any other task assigned by supervisors.
Note: Measurement of standard of performance is based on judgment by the immediate supervisor on his/her own observation, feedback from the staff, and the community
Personnel qualifications (Special training/experience required) provide 3 – 5 requirements:
- MD with specialization in surgery
- At least 5 years experience in the relevant position.
- Knowledge of HMIS
- Good communication skill
Interested eligible individuals are invited to submit their CVs and applications, clearly indicating the Title of Position and Name of Province in which they want to apply either through e-mail to address shown below, or through direct submission to the Human Resource department of AADA main office ““House #33, PD 4, Second part of Kart-e-Parwan, Ghazi Ayob Khan female high school lane, Kabul, Afghanistan. Candidates who send their CVs through e-mail must mention the Title of position ( Surgeon (Male/Female) Paktia Province) in which they want to apply, in the subject line of email. Only short-listed candidates will be invited for test and interview. Your e-mail must depict the vacancy title; else otherwise the CV will not be entertained.
NOTE: Please add the title of position and province on which you are going to apply for, in the subject line of your email.