- Salary Offer According to the ICRC salary scale
- Experience 2 to 4 years of experience in a similar field
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Contract Duration Open-Ended
- Contract Type Long-Term
- Required Languages Pashto, Dari, English
- Reference SCOB228092021
- Gender Male/Female
- Nationality Afghan
- Extension Possibility Yes
- Probation Period 3 Months
- Close Date September 28, 2021
- Education University degree or technical degree or equivalent experience in logistics, administration.
About The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC):
The ICRC is a neutral, impartial and independent organization. Its exclusive humanitarian mission is to protect the lives and dignity of victims of war and internal violence and to provide them with assistance. The ICRC endeavors to alleviate suffering by promoting and strengthening humanitarian law and Universal humanitarian principals.
Supply Chain Officer carries out order fulfilment activities in accordance with service level agreements. S/he ensures that all customers’
- Processes and fulfils clients’ orders according to the ICRC’s logistical and financial procedures and pre-established fulfilment guidelines.
- Ensures that the priorities set by the Supply Chain Coordinator(s) are followed.
- Keeps service requesters regularly informed of the progress of their requests.
- Records and files documents pertaining to the ordering process; registers and forwards claims and comments from service requesters.
- Updates logistics dashboards and provides statistics.
- Contributes to supply chain support for an assigned geographic area or specific group of products.
- University degree or technical degree or equivalent experience in logistics, administration.
- Good command of spoken and written English and the local working language.
- Computer literacy; good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of enterprise resource planning software is an asset
- 2 to 4 years of experience in a similar field
Openness to learning and improving existing procedures based on need
Interested qualified afghan national Male/female candidates are requesting to submit their CVs and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than the 28 of September 2021.
Clearly indicate vacancy number (SCOB228092021) in the email subject line, CVs not mentioning the vacancy number in subject line, will not be considered
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for written test and interview.