- Salary Offer According to Salary scale
- Years of Experience As per approved UNAMA special measure, with High School Certificate, a minimum of five (5) years of progressively responsible experience in supply chain management, logistics, procurement and information technology is required. The minimum year's of relev
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Contract Duration One (1) Year
- Contract Type Fixed Term
- Required Languages Dari, Pashto, English
- Reference 227038
- Gender Male/Female
- Nationality Afghan
- Possibility of Contract Extension Yes
- Probation Period 3 Months
- Education At least graduated from secondary school, and higher education level will be preferred
- close Date March 4, 2024
UNAMA is a political mission that provides political good offices in Afghanistan; works with and supports the people of Afghanistan; supports the process of peace and reconciliation; monitors and promotes human rights and the protection of civilians in armed conflict; promotes good governance; and encourages regional cooperation. UNAMA was established by the UN Security Council Resolution 1401 in March 2002 at the request of the Government of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan. Learn more about the mandate of the mission at http://unama.unmissions.org/
This position is located in United Nations Assistant Mission in Afghanistan (UNAMA), Kabul. The Supply Chain Business Intelligence Assistant will work under the overall guidance and supervision of the Chief of Property Management Unit.
For details, please visit https://careers.un.org or click on UN Careers
UNAMA Job Openings (vacancy announcements) has been fully transitioned to Inspira online portal.
Interested applicants are encouraged to apply through Inspira portal by creating your job applications (Admin/Candidate profiles) and online application for below Job Openings.
Please create and apply online through https://inspira.un.org/.
You may also visit https://careers.un.org/ for available job opportunities.