- Salary Offer As per company salary scale
- Experience 3 Years
- Contract Duration 1 year(s)
- Contract Type Long-term
- Required Languages Pashto, Dari, English
- Reference 000
- Gender Male/Female
- Nationality Afghan
- Extension Possibility Yes
- Probation Period 3 Months
About CAKIRYAPI CONSTRUCTION AND ROAD CONSTRUCTION COMPANY
These are two strong companies ,which are working in construction sector with on time job completion, where these companies are founded in the light of Turkish and Afghan friendship. Both These companies have proven themselves competitive with their experienced personnel and trustworthy with the high level work completion documents of international projects.
The construction Engineer will work under full direct supervision and guidance of Senior Road Engineer and Project Manager, and will work nearly with project support and technical team for providing all the necessary technical expertise for the project implementation compliance of all construction plans, Project well clear specification ,and work methodologies with international the American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials (AASHTO) best standards.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Following and Reviewing project all schedules and Has to make plan accordingly
- Making all weekly plans for works
- Should be able able to comprehend specifications, technical drawing
- Checking and asses all elevation or dimension of structures with real side situation
- Report and Track non-conformances for the Project Manager
- Structure Engineer should be able to layout structures at the site according to Engineer instructions or
- Full Controling excavation dimensions according to technical drawings
- Ensuring about sub-base, NGC level and compaction
- Determining and describing steel dimensions for steel fixer
- Regular control of steel fixing and shuttering
- Coordinating with quality control and survey team
- Best communication with all site staff
- Should be able to create a well arrangement between work phases
- Estimating amount and quantities of material and all works which are done at site
- Cooperating with CAD Engineer for preparing as built drawings and shop
- Should prepare report to Quantity /CAD Engineer
- Routine report for manager about percentage of work which is progress
1. Bachelor degree from Civil Engineering and related field
2. Experience in supervision, construction projects and implementation.
3. Should be able to speak in Pashto, Dari and English.
- Should be able to write and speak in English
- Should have Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to write report
- Candidates should be active , Honest and best mannered
Please send your CV to following email address and write subject (QC Engineer) in subject line.