- Salary Offer As per NTA salary scale policy
- Experience 7 Years
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Contract Duration Open Ended
- Contract Type Contractor
- Required Languages Pashto, Dari, English
- Reference Mail-ta-266
- Gender Male/Female
- Nationality Afghan
- Extension Possibility Yes
- Probation Period 3 Months
- Close Date April 15, 2021
About Ministry of Agriculture Irrigation and livestock (MAIL):
The Ministry of Agriculture, Irrigation and Livestock is a key ministry of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan that aims to develop the agriculture, irrigation and livestock of the rural and urban communities. The Ministry is expected to lay the foundations for a long-term strengthening of local agriculture, to promote governance, to rebuild social capital and leadership within villages and neighborhoods, and to provide assistance for rehabilitation and development to communities
The Land Management Specialist will work under direct supervision of the Deputy Minister of Finance & Administration. He/ She is responsible for working in Land management and solving land and property problems in close collaboration with the D.M of Finance and Administration, Technical Staff and other staff of the leadership.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Analyze the causes of land related cases of the government.
Arranging lawsuits in order to resolve the disputes in Land related cases and return to relevant government sectors.
Arranging a lawsuit in order to comply with the provisions of the law regarding the resolution of usurped property problems in the center and provinces
Pursue real estate cases through government sectors
Cooperate with representatives of the Governmental Officials in collecting property documents
Prepare periodic reports and written deliverable for the projects
Other relevant activities as assigned by supervisor from time to time
· A Bachelor/Master’s Degree in Law and Political Science, Business Administration, Public Administration,
· A minimum of 7 years relevant experience.
· Fluency in Dari, Pashto and English Languages
· Ability to operate Ms Office package effectively especially Ms Excel and Ms. Word
· Flexibility to work extra hours in order to meet the deadlines.
· Candidates with Master’s degree are given the priority.
Interested Afghans with the required qualifications and experience should submit their applications electronically through Email address
While submitting your applications please mention the Title of the position (Sr.Land Management Specialist ) plus Vacancy Number in the subject of the e-mail; please do NOT submit any other supporting documentation or educational certificates with your application. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for written test or interview.