- Years of Experience 4
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Contract Type Long Term
- Required Languages Dari, Pashto, English
- Gender Only Female
- Nationality Afghan
- Possibility of Contract Extension Yes
- Probation Period 3 Months
- Education Bachelors or Masters degree with HR Specialization or Management Sciences
- close Date December 10, 2023
About Community World Service Asia:
Community World Service Asia is an Humanitarian Organization Serving across Afghanistan & Pakistan.
- HR database management
- HRIS management
- Facilitate in internal and external audits
- Conducting Recruitment & Selection process
- Facilitate Supervisor in Contracts Management
- Facilitate Superviosr in Managing benefits and compensation
- Assist Manager in staff meetings, event management and staff well being exercises
- Support and Suggest Manager in designing annual events, training sessions and refreshers.
- Conducting Orientations and Induction of new joiners.
- Any other task assigned by Management or line manager.
Bachelor degree or master degree in Human Resources or any Social Science/Business Administration from recognized university and a minimum of 4 years’ experience relevant experience in humanitarian organization is considered necessary.
This Position requires travelling to different locations.
Please apply on the link below
female candidates are encouraged to apply.