- Salary Offer As per company salary scale
- Years of Experience 4 Years
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Contract Duration 2 year(s)
- Contract Type Fixed Term
- Required Languages Dari, Pashto, English
- Reference ET-0098
- Gender Male/Female
- Nationality Afghan
- Possibility of Contract Extension Yes
- Probation Period 3 Months
- close Date December 7, 2022
About Etisalat Afghanistan:
– Etisalat Afghanistan is 100% owned subsidiary of Etisalat UAE. Etisalat is one of the largest telecommunications companies in the world and the leading operator in the Middle East and Africa, headquartered in the UAE.
Etisalat Afghanistan is committed to developing the Afghan national work force as an organizational priority. It’s an equal opportunities employer and will ensure development of Afghan nationals by capacity building and using training facilities.
Etisalat Afghanistan is looking to hire a “Specialist – Cybersecurity” with an analytical mind and in-depth understanding of cybersecurity methodologies. Specialist Cybersecurity is expected to advanced knowledge of cybersecurity governance, IT Risk Management, and architecture security.
The candidate must display an excellent understanding of technology infrastructures using Firewalls, VPN, Data Loss Prevention, IDS/IPS, Web Application Firewall, Security Information and Event Management “SIEM”, Tenable Security Center, and cyber security Audits.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• To have a high-level understanding of information security topics.
• To have practical work experience with ISO 27001 and NIST standards.
• To be able to develop cybersecurity policies, frameworks, programs, and controls.
• Practical experience in carrying IT Risk assessments,
• To investigate cybersecurity incidents and follow the cyber kill-chain methodologies.
• To have a high-level understanding of incident response activities including but not limited to incident identification, analysis, prioritization, response, and mitigation.
• To have a good understanding of Firewall technologies including but not limited to Sophos Firewalls, Palo Alto, and Fortinet.
• To ensure the organization’s data and infrastructure are protected using well-defined cybersecurity measures under Etisalat Afghanistan Information security policy and security tools.
• To understand Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing frameworks and methodologies well.
• To prepare daily administrative tasks, reporting, and communication with the relevant departments.
• To respond to Cyber Security Incidents to identify the scope of an intrusion, identify relevant indicators of compromise (IOCs), and determine the proper containment and remediation actions to minimize impact.
• To perform threat hunting to identify incidents and find gaps in our detections and telemetry using an understanding of attacker Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures (TTP).
• To develop new threat detection content using advanced SIEM and EDR queries to find new and emerging threat vectors.
• To research attacker techniques and validate alert and control functionality through contributions to Purple Team Exercises.
• To proactively monitor multiple Threat intelligence sources for novel cyber threat campaigns and conduct detailed analysis to bolster network and endpoint defenses against such threats.
• To prepare engaging briefing slides and analytic reports of emerging threats, adversaries, and incidents.
• Any other assigned tasks by the line manager.
Prior experience in Cybersecurity, information security and/or IT risk management with a focus on infrastructure security and cybersecurity governance.
• Solid understanding of security protocols, cryptography, authentication, authorization, and security.
• Good working knowledge of current IT risks IS Audit and experience of implementing security solutions.
• Ability to interact with a broad cross-section of personnel to explain and enforce security measures.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as business acumen and a commercial outlook.
• Familiarity with compliance & security standards across the enterprise IT landscape.
• Ability to develop and explain technical decisions and recommendations effectively with technical and non-technical audiences through verbal and written communications that lead to actionable and measurable improvements
• Must have industry cybersecurity certifications including CISM, CEH, CompTIA Security+ as mandatory while CISSP and CISA would be an advantage.
• High level understanding of Networking technologies
• An open-minded and collaborative person
• Structured and well organized, also being able to plan on urgent and hoc basis
• Having a scientific mindset and a problem-solving approach
• Self-motivated, Self-organized and comfortable working in an innovative and progressive environment
• Ability to work under pressure and after working hours
You are kindly requested to submit your application at https://careers.etisalat.af/ .
For further information please contact us on +93 (0) 788887363.