- Salary Offer As per Organization salary scale
- Experience 8 years
- Contract Duration 1 Year
- Contract Type Long-Term
- Required Languages Pashto, Dari, English
- Reference CBP-0005-2021
- Gender Male/Female
- Nationality Afghan
- Extension Possibility NO
- Probation Period Unspecified
- Close Date April 28, 2021
- Education Bachelor degree in BBA or other related field
About Afghan Community and Health Rehabilitation Organization (ACHRO):
Afghan Community and Health Rehabilitation Organization (ACHRO) is non-political, non for profit, non- governmental organization registered on April, 08, 2010 under registration # 1658 with the Ministry of Economy of GIRoA. ACHRO has also been registered or recognized as partner with more than 40 national and International organizations. ACHRO is active member of (ACBAR) and ANCB. ACHRO is directly and indirectly working with five line ministries with the government of Afghanistan including Ministry of education. The internal legitimacy of the organization constitutes as follows. ACHRO is currently implementing UNHCR project titled “Community-based Programme for Protection and Solution” in Parwan and Kabul province.
Establishing relevant project/program data:
- Works closely with ACHRO Program/Project Manager in identifying metrics and other data that will be used in project/program implementation.
- Make sure the availability of land allocation documents for school or clinic and confirms with relevant directorate.
- Help/Work with ACHRO program team to obtain typical design, BoQ and technical specification for school and clinic from relevant ministry.
- Establish good working environment between construction and governmental stakeholder, facilitate site visit to track the work progress.
- Arrange site visit and communicate with construction companies regarding any technical questions in RFP, BoQ and technical specification.
- Prepare work progress report using Construction Projects Monitoring Tool and Work progress Template for DI project.
Monitoring project/program activities:
- Takes an active role in monitoring DI projects in the field. Effectively coordinates and participates in how baseline data and other activities are observed and monitored for future collection and reporting.
- Site engineer will be advice in the planning, co-ordination and supervision of technical aspects of construction projects;
- Solving technical issues, providing advice, management and preparing reports;
- Undertake technical and feasibility studies including site investigations;
- Ensure projects run smoothly and structures are completed within budget and on time;
- Make sure on-field laboratory test conducted by the contractor and analysis the test report to share the recommendation with donor.
- Conduct site visit to ensure the quality and standard of DI projects in Kabul and Parwan province and provide feedback;
- Check plans and drawings to ensure all calculations are accurate;
- Being the main technical adviser on a construction site where you will set out, survey and level the project site to assign the benchmarks;
- Before construction work can begin on any site, all necessary permits must be obtained from local authority, community and relevant governments authorities. This requires filling out paperwork and having plans checked and approved by inspectors;
- Liaising with clients and representatives which will include surveyors, Architects and Designers;
- The candidates are required to travel to the Parwan and other project implementation provinces as and when required.
- Any other duty assign by the project manager.
Bachelor degree from an accredited university in related field, Extensive communication experience to undergraduate level or equivalent:
- Excellent knowledge on engineering software CAD
- Excellent command on local languages plus English;
- Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail;
- Good in teaching delivery methods and familiarity
- possess cultural awareness and sensitivity
- demonstrate sound work ethics
Interested and qualified candidates should send his/her updated CV with an application letter to HR