- Salary Offer As per organization Salary Scale
- Years of Experience Minimum- 3 Years Relevant Experience in training E
- Number of Vacancies: 30
- Contract Duration Permanent
- Contract Type Long Term
- Required Languages Dari, Pashto, English
- Reference Any, Bachelor degree (Must)
- Gender Male/Female
- Nationality Afghan
- Possibility of Contract Extension Yes
- Probation Period 3 Months
- close Date February 21, 2023
About Muslim English Language Institute:
Muslim English Language Institute (MELI), established in 2002, has continuously striven to build an inclusive knowledge society through an exclusive program. We have tried to increase the interest of learning English by offering contemporary and comprehensive curriculum and high-quality teaching methodology. We began by offering DEL Program in 2002 with the strength of 200 students. Today, we serve the educational aspirations of over 40,000 students from all over the country. In addition, more than 30,000 students have successfully graduated from our institute with knowledge, wisdom and nationwide serving capacity. We have four campuses located in key locations of Kabul City with our main campus located in Dehbori 3rd District. For now, we have three provincial campuses in Herat, Mazar-E-Shariff and Jalal Abad and other campuses are under construction in other important cities. Our DEL Program is consisting of the following semesters: BASIC Pre-Beginner & Special Beginner LOWER INTERMEDIATE Base One & Base Two INTERMEDIATE Base Three & Base Four UPPER INTERMEDIATE Junior One & Junior Two ADVANCED Junior Three, Junior Four & Senior Our DEL Program is an exclusive program consisting of four components called Grammar Period, Structure Period, News Period and Atmosphere Period. These four periods focus on improving the four essential skills of learning: listening, speaking, reading and writing.
Under supervision of the Assistant Academy Manager He/she will follow the prescribed curriculum/calendar of activities that are designed by MELI . The primary goal of the job is to create a conducive and supportive learning environment which will help the students achieve their predetermined learning goals by teaching them the four essential language skills, listening, speaking, reading and writing and implementing the standard methodology and course materials of MELI in classes.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Education and/or post graduate in any discipline.
- Certifications as a Soft skills/ English Language training would be beneficial
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES/COMPETENCIES TYPICALLY NEEDED TO PERFORM THIS JOB SUCCESSFULLY:
- Excellent communication skills- both spoken and written
- Able to engage and connect with the students.
- Highly energetic, enthusiastic, motivational training style
- Cheerful personality, confident in approaching people
- Expert level proficiency with Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Flexible and reliable- displaying great ownership in all aspects
- Full command over all four skills of English language.
- Ability to demonstrate diverse teaching methods.
- Ability to deliver well planned and appropriate lessons/lectures to students.
- Planning precise lesson plans.
- Understanding the psychology of students.
- Understanding and meeting the requirement of students.
- Ability to teach both young and old learners.
- Ability to transfer knowledge easily and smoothly.
- Ability to manage and control the classes.
- Showcasing ability to facilitate learning in classrooms.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create and maintain a positive and professional learning environment
- Training the students on MELI teaching principles and maintaining its Standard Methodologies.
- Must be a trainer that sets the standard and expectations through example in his/her conduct, work ethic, integrity and character
- Should be able to deliver, project and motivate trainees through effective training methodologies both in group and individual classroom dynamics
- Manage the design, delivery and continuous improvement of training programs in support of the organization’s needs
- Utilize a variety of the training methodologies, techniques, concepts, learning tools, which is directed by MELI’s Management and practices to ensure maximum effectiveness of training programs
- Conduct specific training needs assessments to support the design, development and delivery of corporate training programs and strategies. (If Required)
- Monitor and measure effectiveness of all training programs
- Substitute absent trainers. (Mandatory)
- Able to work a flexible schedule including weekends, holidays and evenings to accommodate training schedules
- Teaching classes (elementary to advanced)
- Teaching the four essential language skills (Listening, Speaking, Reading & Writing)
- Teaching the complementary skills (grammar, vocabulary, pronunciation, syntax, etc.)
- Preparing lesson plans
- Organizing and delivering lectures to the students
- Assessing students’ class participation and assignments
- Conducting proper class management
- Conducting quizzes and test
- Creating a conducive learning environment
- Training other teachers (if needed)
- Attending meetings to discuss the needs and progress of the students
- Implementing the exclusive methodology of MELI
- Any other relevant tasks may also be assigned to the teacher with mutual consultations and agreement
To apply for this position, please submit your CV and cover letter, with a clear vacancy number/title in the subject line (, via email to email@example.com or you Can direct walk in from 21th January 2023 to 21th February 2023.