- Salary Offer As per the Organization salary scale
- Experience • 1 to 3 years of experience in computer network, complex infrastructure such as a telecom or ISP.
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Contract Duration Permanent
- Contract Type Long-Term
- Required Languages Pashto, Dari, English
- Reference 9
- Gender Male/Female
- Nationality Afghan
- Extension Possibility Yes
- Probation Period 3 Months
- Close Date November 2, 2021
- Education • Bachelor’s degree in IT/Computer Science Specialization (Networking) – Required. • CCNA – Required • CCNP – Required • CCIE – Preferred
About Roshan Telecom ( TDCA):
Roshan Telecom ( TDCA)
Network Engineer will be responsible for maintaining and administering TDCA’s computer networks, and Cisco Contact Center Support, Primary duties will include maintenance of computer networks, hardware, software, and other related systems, performing disaster recovery operations, protecting data, software, and hardware from the attacks, and replacing faulty network hardware components when necessary. Will also be working closely with the users of our network, system admins, transmission engineers and core network team in order to identify potential issues and fix an existing problem.
And will implement, administer and troubleshoot network devices including WAPs, Firewalls, routers, switches and controllers.
- Maintaining and administering computer networks and related computing environments including systems software, applications software, hardware and configurations.
- Performing disaster recovery operations and data backups when required.
- Protecting data, software and hardware by coordinating, planning and implementing network security measures
- Troubleshooting, diagnosing and resolving hardware, software and other network and system problems.
- Replacing faulty network hardware components when required
- Maintaining, configuring and monitoring virus protection software and email applications.
- Monitoring network performance to determine if adjustments need to be made
- Conferring with network users about solving existing problems
- Coordinating computer network access and use
- Designing, configuring and testing network software, computer hardware and operating system software.
- Troubleshooting routing (OSPF, BGP, Static Routing, EIGRP, HSRP, VRRP) switching (STP, VTP, Ethernet Channel, and VLANS)
- Maximizing network performance through ongoing monitoring and troubleshooting
- Supporting & Troubleshooting Cisco PCCE (Packaged Contact Center Enterprise), First level
- On-Call 24×7 rotation.
- support of below platform:
- Verint Recording
- Monitoring all the components
- Bachelor’s degree in IT/Computer Science Specialization (Networking) – Required.
- CCNA – Required
- CCNP – Required
- CCIE – Preferred
- 1 to 3 years of experience in computer networks, complex infrastructures such as telecom or ISP.
- Strong understanding of Routing, Switching and Contact Center Technologies
- Advance Level understanding of transport networks such as (Microwave, and Fiber Technologies)
- Network Security (L2 and L3)
- Understanding and experience of Cisco Packaged Contact Center Enterprise.