- Salary Offer Salary is negotiable
- Experience 2 Years
- Contract Duration Open Ended
- Contract Type Long-term
- Required Languages Pashto, Dari, English
- Reference 2020-02
- Gender Male/Female
- Nationality Afghan
- Extension Possibility Yes
- Probation Period 3 Months
About SME Client Support Afghanistan LLC:
SCSA is one of Afghanistan service and consulting Company which is registered with Afghanistan Investment Support Agency. The headquarter of this company is in Kabul. This company is owned by Afghan Credit Guarantee Foundation (ACGF), where this foundation is legal incorporation Cologne Germany.
According to SCSA and ACGF contract the Senior Credit Analyst contributes TA operations and contribute to the gruaratee.
Province to travel:
Almost able to all Provinces of Afghanistan
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Contributing to the ongoing TA activities for portfolio management, participation in credit committees of PIs, PI staff including coaching in loan appraisal and delinquency management,
- Conducting specific trainings for PIs staff and SCSA Credit Analysts.
- Contributing to other TA activities such as product development ,training, consultancy, product development, etc.
- Should be able to conduct SME guarantee appraisals including verifications, field visits, desk reviews and so on.
- Carry out portfolio management activities and guarantee audits
- Contributing to the identification and prevention of , lack of discipline, non-compliance, fraud and so on.
- Must be voting member in SCSAs guarantee recommendation all committees.
- Contributing to the maintenance portfolio analysis and desired portfolio quality as set by ACGF.
- At least have 2 Years experience
- Good insight and expert in about SME finance issues
- Should be well expert in Afghan financial sector
- Fluency in Pashto, Dari and English
- Excellent communication, analytical, reporting, management skills
- Computer knowledge such as Excel, Word and PPT
- Have ability to spend almost 50% time outside from office to travel all Afghanistan provinces
Please Send your Updated CV with a page cover litter and three references to following link:
Please write (Application for the position of Senior Credit Analyst) in subject line of email. Only shortlisted candidates will be cantacted.
We mention that female are highly encouraged for apply to this job