- Salary Offer As per company salary scale
- Years of Experience 3 years
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Contract Duration Permanent
- Contract Type Long Term
- Required Languages Dari, Pashto, English
- Reference SM-SCS-2023
- Gender Male/Female
- Nationality Afghan
- Possibility of Contract Extension Yes
- Probation Period 3 Months
- Education Bachelor's Degree
- close Date September 30, 2023
About Setaragan Mutahed (SM)
Setaragan Mutahed Trading, Logistics, and financial services Company was established in 2006 with its corporate headquarters in Kabul and a network of regional offices across Afghanistan, we have fast grown into a reputed telecommunication product & services distribution player in the market with its distribution agreement with all MNOs. Setaragan Mutahed has a professional sales team and distribution infrastructure, having 80K active and operational sales outlets throughout the country. Setaragan Mutahed has a Trustful image and brand used by an average of 3 million customers on a monthly basis.
Setaragan Mutahed is a well-established platform for the distribution of well-reputed companies’ products and services such as SIM, Scratch Cards, and E-Top-up platform, Etisalat Afghanistan mHawala distributor, Mobile kiosks, E-pin services, & API Service in the Afghanistan Market through its engrained distribution models and channels. Setaragan Mutahed efficiently and successfully managed telecommunications business all over Afghanistan.
We have almost 17 years of professional experience in telecom product distribution ship, which enables us to have in-depth reach in the telecom market and gives us more strength to undertake more and additional businesses within the customer experience.
Senior Commercial Supervisor Position
Duties & Responsibilities
· Monitoring performance and provide accurate and timely monthly and weekly variance analyses across all EOW loans & Ongoing loan limits, and Sales weekly flows.
· Perform daily reconciliations of client/ sales and cash collections, liaising with Operations to resolve discrepancies
· Financial and Sales Analysis & Reporting – Leverage Setaragan system.
· Responsibility for ensuring the integrity of Sales and cash collection Reporting data and for following procedures and controls such that information is relevant and timely
· Monitor monthly Sales growth and retentions, with accurate reporting and reconciliation.
· Make available Setaragan products in all regions.
· Collaborates with all regional commercial supervisors by collecting and providing financial and sales information
· Prepare daily/weekly/monthly reports for management review.
· Creating and maintaining Distributors accounts.
· Creating and Sharing of journals/ledgers as required.
· Join visits with other departments or business partners.
· Providing timely and accurate response to queries from the Management and Customers.
· Ensure all risk and control policies are adhered to and any discrepancies reported to Line Manager.
· Supervise and lead the team of any commercial supervisor in case of resignation or termination of them.
· Communicates an engaging vision and motivates others.
· Contribute to process improvement and efficiency initiatives.
· Coordinate and Control the timely and accurate execution of the weekly, monthly sales and cash collection flows of all distributors.
· Drive and organize corporate planning and quarterly forecast exercises for customers.
· Ensure data integrity and compliance with internal processes, Corporate reporting requirements and policies.
· Recognizes the contribution of others, differentiates fairly.
· Collaborates with all regional commercial supervisors by collecting and providing financial and sales information.
· Overall control versus targets.
· Make monthly reports KPIs related to sales.
· Drive improvements in Marketing, sales, operations and financial processes.
- Bachelor Degree in Commerce.
· 3 Years’ experience in Sales & Marketing
· Strong knowledge of Sales and customer services
· Strong knowledge of Communication.
· Flexible to have provincial trips.
· Fluent in English, Dari and Pashto
· Being punctual, respective and formal
· Self-motivated and well behavior with customers & Distributors.
· Strong computer skills.
Experience in Telecommunications & E-Top Up business
Interested national candidates are kindly requested to submit their application (Cover letter & updated CV) no later than 30 September 2023 to the bellow email, the candidate should indicate in the email subject the reference number (SM-SCS-2023) and name of province from which you are applying.
Submission Email: (vacancy@Setaraganmutahed.com)
Note: Priority is given to those who are from the mentioned province.