- Salary Offer Based on Salary scale
- Experience 5 to 7 years of similar experience.
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Contract Duration Permanent
- Contract Type Long-Term
- Required Languages Pashto, Dari, English
- Reference 9
- Gender Male/Female
- Nationality Afghan
- Extension Possibility Yes
- Probation Period 3 Months
- Close Date November 7, 2021
- Education Bachelor’s Degree in Business administration
About Roshan Telecom ( TDCA):
Roshan Telecom ( TDCA)
- Daily Review & Examine Vouchers on Accounting Software AX for Further Process.
- Preparing Vouchers of Provision Expense on Monthly Bases & Preparing Accrual Summary.
- Advising & Supporting Accounts Payable Section Staff for Accounting Coding
- Review of All Accrual Reversal Entry Made by AP Team
- General Journal Entries Posting (Accrual Reversals)
- Prepare & Maintain a prepaid schedule, amortization of prepaid to the relevant cost accounts and reconcile it.
- Preparing Balance Sheet Reconciliations on Monthly Bases and Filing the Reports.
- Assist the Manager Accounting for preparing monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reports.
- Provide Technical Support to Manager Accounting in the smooth operation of Finance department
- Assist the supervisors in Internal & External Audit, review and modify to ensure annual monitoring is carried out and prepare vouching for requisition for auditors
- Do the consumable inventory count on monthly basis and share the outcome with the concerned team for further actions
- Reconciliation of related parties and intercompany transactions (IPS Kenya Receivable, AKDN Receivable, M-paisa Receivables)
- Do the Bulk uploading of accruals and other closing entries related to accounting in AX
- Maintain the accruals master file updated and share with Manager for the review.
- Review and analysis of fuel cost, Site Rent costs and power cost on monthly based.
- Undertake any other ad hoc tasks/responsibilities as determined by Manager
The Accounting Senior Analyst assists the Accounting Manager/ Acc. Deputy Manager in his role and responsibilities to manage the team to ensure that work is completed properly and in a timely and accurate manner resulting in a TB with accurate, exhaustive and reconciled balances.