- Salary Offer As per company salary scale
- Years of Experience 2 - 3 Years
- Number of Vacancies: 2
- Contract Duration Open Ended
- Contract Type Project Based
- Required Languages Dari, Pashto, English
- Reference AD#AF 144/22
- Gender Male/Female
- Nationality Afghan
- Possibility of Contract Extension Yes
- Probation Period 3 Months
- close Date July 10, 2022
About BRAC Afghanistan:
BRAC International is a leading nonprofit organisation with a mission to empower people and communities in situations of poverty, illiteracy, disease, and social injustice. Our approach is grounded in the conviction that people living in vulnerable situations can be agents of change if they are empowered with the tools, skills, and hope they need to change their lives. We design proven, scalable solutions that equip people with the support and confidence they need to achieve their potential. BRAC’s institutional expertise on successfully implemented programmes is applied across 10 countries, touching the lives of over 130 million people, where our models are adapted according to the country’s context.
In 2022, the Mastercard Foundation in partnership with BRAC International (BI) will be announcing an initiative that will create positive and measurable impact for 1.2 million adolescent girls and young women and 9.5 million people across seven countries in East and West Africa, including Ghana, Kenya, Liberia, Rwanda, Sierra Leone, Tanzania, and Uganda.
Overall responsible to look after the security of the office.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Register the visitors visiting the office during the official hours
- Checking visitors and clients visiting the office
- Guiding clients towards the relevant department
- Checking visitors and office cars entering the office
- Frequent reporting to the line supervisor during the night shift
- Regularly updating the line supervisor on the security issues.
- During the emergency situation, inform and contact the relevant staff
- Check the hygiene of the office compound
- Ensure the safety of team members from any harm, abuse, neglect, harassment and exploitation to achieve the programme’s goals on safeguarding implementation. Act as a key source of support, guidance and expertise on safeguarding for establishing a safe working environment.
- Practice, promote and endorse the issues of safeguarding policy among team members and ensure the implementation of safeguarding standards in every course of action.
- 25.Follow the safeguarding reporting procedure in case any reportable incident takes place, encourage others to do so.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Fluency in Pashto and Dari
• Honest, proactive, and well mannered.
. 2 years’ relevant experience, especially within an NGO or similar organization.
Interested candidates are requested to send their application (complete C.V along with a cover letter and reference information) to Human Resource Department, BRAC Afghanistan,
To apply please click on the below: https://www.jobs.af/jobs/security-guard-201/apply
Only complete applications will be accepted and short listed candidates will be contacted.
BRAC is committed to safeguard children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all employees and volunteers to share this commitment. Therefore, our hiring process includes extensive background checks and a criminal records disclosure to ensure safeguarding and to prevent harassment and abuse
BRAC is an equal opportunities employer
Job Location: Paktika-Burmal
Female are highly encouraged to apply.