- Salary Offer As per organization salary scale
- Years of Experience Minimum of 3 years of demonstrable relevant security or risk management experience (essential)
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Contract Duration 6 Months with posibility of extension
- Contract Type Long Term
- Required Languages Dari, Pashto, English
- Reference No
- Gender Male/Female
- Nationality Afghan
- Possibility of Contract Extension Yes
- Probation Period 3 Months
- Education High School Diploma
- close Date February 24, 2024
CTG staff and support humanitarian projects in fragile and conflict-affected countries around the world, providing a rapid and cost-effective service for development and humanitarian missions. With past performance in 26 countries – from the Middle East, Africa, Europe, and Asia, we have placed more than 20,000 staff all over the world since operations began in 2006.
CTG recruits, deploys and manages the right people with the right skills to implement humanitarian and development projects, from cleaners to obstetricians, and mechanics to infection specialists, we’re skilled in emergency response to crises such as the Ebola outbreak in West Africa. Key to successful project delivery is the ability to mobilise at speed; CTG can source and deploy anyone, anywhere, in less than 2 weeks and have done so in 48 hours on a number of occasions.
Through our efficient and agile HR, logistical and operational services, CTG saves multilateral organisations time and money. We handle all our clients’ HR related issues, so they are free to focus on their core services.
Visit www.ctg.org to find out more.
- Implement and maintain CTG standard security and communications systems and procedures.
- Review, Process and track all Staff and consultants’ movements on daily basis
- Provide technical support to Risk Management Team and other staff
- Conduct training and development activities in accordance with needs and concern
- Actively coordinate and contribute to information exchange both internally and externally
- Provide timely threat reporting and incident reporting to management and staff
- Develop and maintain relationships with the client security managers, UNDSS and other security organisations in Afghanistan
- Keep updated contact list/database of staff, consultants, and security focal points
- Conduct fieldwork across different provinces of Afghanistan for risk assessments and training of staff and consultant s located in different parts of Afghanistan
- Send security alert SMS / WhatsApp for staff/ Consultants
- Notification to supervisor on any and all irregularities or incidents in any way related to the security of CTG staff and Consultants
- Report on situational developments risks, and concerns.
- Professional development, such as taking part in internal and external trainings
- Perform other duties as requested by supervisor
- High School Diploma
- Minimum of 3 years of demonstrable relevant security or risk management experience (essential)
- Click on the link below and then click on ‘Register and Apply’ if you are not already registered with CTG.
- Follow the steps to provide your details and register;
- Provide the information marked in red.
- Save your profile and upload copies of your qualification and CV.
- Once your profile is created and saved go to Vacancies tab on the right corner.
- Click on the vacancy that you want to apply for.
- Provide your current employment details, date that you are available from and salary expectations.
- Tick the boxes and click submit.
- You will see your application under the Application tab.
- Vacancy Reference NO. on website: VAC-11399
Note: Due to the high volume of applications received, only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Please ensure that the e-mail address that you will indicate in your application is accurat