- Salary Offer As per company salary scale
- Years of Experience 2 years
- Number of Vacancies: 2
- Contract Duration 1 year
- Contract Type Project Based
- Required Languages Dari, Pashto, English
- Reference ET-0164
- Gender Male/Female
- Nationality Afghan
- Possibility of Contract Extension Yes
- Probation Period 3 Months
- Education High School
- close Date September 27, 2023
About Etisalat Afghanistan
– Etisalat Afghanistan is 100% owned subsidiary of Etisalat UAE. Etisalat is one of the largest telecommunications companies in the world and the leading operator in the Middle East and Africa, headquartered in the UAE.
Etisalat Afghanistan is committed to developing the Afghan national work force as an organizational priority. It’s an equal opportunities employer and will ensure development of Afghan nationals by capacity building and using training facilities.
Sales Agent Enterprise Sales (Casual) with Etisalat Afghanistan
Duties & Responsibilities
• Ensures to plan the regular visit of enterprise sales key accounts to gauge their feedback and resolve their complaints.
• Responsible for achieving the sales objectives assigned by the line manager.
• Coordinates with the prospect and potential segment assigned area to arrange the visit program by contacting their responsible person for the meeting appointments.
• Develops good relationships with enterprise sales clients.
• Provides regular feedback about the market and clients’ expectations with the enterprise sales team.
• Coordinates for the client’s needs by explaining the EA offering products to them which may involve providing technical descriptions/as well as describing purposes for which they may be used.
• Responsible for carrying out formal presentations about EA products & services for potential clients.
• Ensures to solve all customer complaints and liaises with the concerned section for information and feedback/solutions to the customer.
• Coordinates & escalates any complex issue to the appropriate section and follows up on the case until resolved.
• Prepares monthly statistics reports on customer complaints by categorizing products and types of complaints.
• Ensures a good level of customer relationship management for enterprise sales customers.
• Prepares the monthly analysis reports of enterprise sales clients for EA management.
• Responsible for report writing and documentation of enterprise sales clients.
• Any other assigned task by the line manager.
Baccalaureate with one year of relevant experience
To apply for this vacancy, please use the following link; https://careers.etisalat.af/
Kindly use Google Chrome Browser for smooth access.
For further information please contact us at +93 (0) 788887363.