- Salary Offer As per company salary scale
- Years of Experience 1 Year
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Contract Duration 1 Year - Extendable
- Contract Type Long Term
- Required Languages Dari, Pashto, English
- Reference ET-0133
- Gender Only Female
- Nationality Afghan
- Possibility of Contract Extension Yes
- Probation Period 3 Months
- Education Secondary School
- close Date June 8, 2023
About Etisalat Afghanistan:
Etisalat Afghanistan is 100% owned subsidiary of Etisalat UAE. Etisalat is one of the largest telecommunications companies in the world and the leading operator in the Middle East and Africa, headquartered in the UAE.
Etisalat Afghanistan is committed to developing the Afghan national work force as an organizational priority. It’s an equal opportunities employer and will ensure development of Afghan nationals by capacity building and using training facilities.
• Responsible for proper greeting and welcoming direct sales customers in Etisalat sales points.
• Provides accurate information (e.g., product features, pricing, and after-sales services).
• Provides proper answers to customers’ queries about Etisalat Afghanistan products and services.
• Conducts price and feature comparisons to facilitate purchasing for prospective customers.
• Responsible for cross-selling & up-selling Etisalat Afghanistan products & services.
• Manages returns of stock without variance to supervisor in a timely manner.
• Informs customers about Etisalat Afghanistan product discounts and special offers.
• Responsible to gauge customer feedback and share with the line supervisor.
• Ensures be updated about Etisalat Afghanistan’s new products/services.
• Responsible for achieving the Individual and assigned sales and revenue targets.
• Any other assigned tasks by the line supervisor.
Baccalaureate with one year of relevant experience.
To apply for this vacancy, please use the following link; https://careers.etisalat.af/
For further information please contact us at +93 (0) 788887363.