- Salary Offer As per company salary scale
- Experience 2 - 3 Years
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Contract Duration Not specified
- Contract Type Permanent
- Required Languages Pashto, Dari, English
- Reference AWCC/HR/21/VA/156
- Gender Male/Female
- Nationality Afghan
- Extension Possibility Yes
- Probation Period Unspecified
- Close Date September 25, 2021
About Afghan Wireless Communication Company:
Afghan Wireless is Afghanistan’s first wireless communications company. When it began operations in 2002, we founded Afghanistan’s mobile communications industry by being the first enterprise to offer cell phone service to Afghan consumers and businesses. For well over a decade, Afghan Wireless has driven the rapid growth of our nation’s communications market, through its innovative development and deployment of global-class High-Definition (HD) Voice Communications, Internet, Data, and Mobile Payments Services. More than 6,000 people work for Afghan Wireless, and our Company is directly responsible for the creation of 100,000 jobs throughout Afghanistan.
Sales Account Executive will be responsible to improve revenues by maintaining existing customers and shall entertain their daily issues and solve with AWCC relevant teams.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- In charge of providing back-office support to new and existing customers and solving daily issues.
- Building business relationship with top customers.
- Complete mapping of accounts and analysing the needs of top accounts and offering best solutions to them.
- Identification of key decision makers, maintaining relationship with them.
- Developing accounts by ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Selling of Post-paid, Prepaid, BlackBerry Services, Bulk SMS service, Wireless internet Service and other services of AWCC corporate team.
- Manages delivery of products and services on time.
- Monitoring of after sales requests and provide on time notification to customers.
- Maintain professionalism in dealing with all customers at all times.
- Competition tracking regularly and providing feedback to the Management.
- Diploma in Business-related course preferred.
- High school graduate and comparable experience in sales from a telecom/IT-related organization.
- Previous job experience in selling from telecom, internet or other similar products and services is required.
- Knowledge of computer and MS Office applications.
- Strong communication and selling skills.
- Strong understanding of the institutional buying process.
- Account planning and management skills.
- Good presentation skills.
- Strong commercial and analytical skills in competitive positioning of services to top accounts.
- Integrity – Professional & Personal.
- Goal-oriented individual.
- Able to work beyond normal work hours.
- Willing to travel.
The interested candidates should submit their resume with recent photos by email to:
Kindly mention the position number (AWCC/HR/21/VA/156) in the subject line of your e-mail. Otherwise, your application will not be acceptable.
AWCC regrettably cannot respond to individual queries in relation to jobs or on the status of individual applications due to the high numbers of applicants. If you have not been contacted within 2 weeks after the closing date, then please assume that your application has not been successful.