- Salary Offer As per company salary scale
- Years of Experience 2 - 3 years
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Contract Duration 3 month
- Contract Type Fixed Term
- Required Languages Dari, Pashto, English
- Reference MTNA-HR-Jan23
- Gender Male/Female
- Nationality Afghan
- Possibility of Contract Extension Yes
- Probation Period 3 Months
- Education As per company salary scale
- close Date February 5, 2023
About MTN Afghanistan
MTN Afghanistan is the subsidiary company of MTN Group operating in 20 countries with a subscriber base of over 260 Millions. MTN provides GSM services in Afghanistan. We are looking for qualified and experienced candidates to fill the vacant position(s).
The mission is to monitor MTNA postpaid accounts with the aim of controlling credit.
Duties & Responsibilities
· Ensure customers pay their monthly bills and use credit facility within limit
· Basic revenue assurance activities
· Apply charges for services requested by the clients and add according to procedures.
· Define bad debt accounts and share with Collection team for payments
· Disconnection and termination of the clients accounts in accordance with defined procedures and business rules, and request from the clients
· Conversion of prepaid accounts to postpaid and postpaid to prepaid
· Monitor, check and ensure client account status change i.e. Connect, Warn, DINP, DIAR, etc.
· Monitor the notification to the clients on status change
· Activation of new postpaid accounts in coordination with Sales Division and in accordance with Contract terms.
· Follow up on customers returned cheques
· Point of call for credit control issues
· Provide support and information to customers and client institutions on accounts, payments, etc
· Prepare and send report on performance of duties to the direct supervisor
· Filing and arrangement of the new postpaid contracts
· Performs any other duties that may be assigned by supervisor
· Diploma/or equivalent in a relevant field
· Bachelor in business administration or relevant to be preferred
1 year experience in customer care unit
· Introductory and intermediate telecoms training
· Customer care training
· Product knowledge
· Computer literate. Basic proficiency in word processing and spreadsheets
· Fluent in both local languages Pashto and Dari; and a good command of English.
· Able to deal effectively with a variety of personalities and situations requiring tact, judgment, and poise
· Able to maintain confidentiality as related to subscribers data
· Able to take initiatives
· Good communication skills
· Analytical skills
· Knowledge of GSM technology and services
· Understanding of the Afghan customer
Skills / physical competencies:
· Teamwork and cooperation,
· Customer focus
· Microsoft word and Excel
Interested Afghan Nationals can send their applications and resumes (with three valid references) by Feb 05, 2023.
Please mention the name of the position you are applying in your email subject line.
Applications received after the deadline and those, which do not meet the requirements mentioned above, will not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview (s).
Should you not hear from us within 14 (fourteen) days from the closing date of this advertisement, you may consider your application to be unsuccessful.