- Salary Offer CHA salary scale
- Years of Experience 10 Years
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Contract Duration 12 Months
- Contract Type Fixed Term
- Required Languages Dari, Pashto, English
- Reference Lazuli_0022_22
- Gender Male/Female
- Nationality Afghan
- Possibility of Contract Extension Yes
- Probation Period 3 Months
- Education Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in either communication, social science, journalism
- close Date January 29, 2023
About Lazuli Pamir Consulting Engineering Services Co:
Lazuli Pamir Consulting Engineering Services Co is founded with an idea to redefine the management consulting industry to focus on delivering client results, not just reports. We have continued to be innovators for our industry, with an entrepreneurial culture that is never satisfied with the status quo, for ourselves or for our clients.
Lazuli Pamir Consulting Engineering Services Co. is providing very professional services especially, feasibility studies, surveys, market researches and technical services in brightness of the standard and update techniques.
Our team is consisting of very professional experts with PHD, Master and BSc degrees.
Lazuli Pamir Consulting Engineering Services Co is working in Afghanistan at different sectors of consulting, survey, design, market research, financial and engineering services.
LPCESC is registered with the Afghanistan Central Business Registry & Intellectual Property (ACBR-IP) under license number (54703).
The company has been also registered with SAM (System Award Management) having DUNS Number and NCAGE Code, also registered with UNGM and many other organizations.
The Company is also registered with the NPA (National Procurement Authority).
Previous experience in preparing baseline and outcome/impact evaluation reports.
- Bachelor’s degree from a well-recognized university in media studies, journalism, mass communications, social sciences, information management, or relevant disciplines.
- Master’s degree will be preferred.
- At least 10 years progressive experience in public or private sector or which at least 3 years should be with UN or International Non-Governmental Organizations in Afghanistan. Demonstrated effective previous experience on achieving results, through timely coordination
- English is the working languages of the United Nations. For the post advertised, fluency in oral and written English and Dari/Pashto is mandatory.
- Certifications/diplomas in media/social media, communications, information, and or project management will have advantages.
- Analytical skills with research data, numbers, statistics, and professional report writing skills are essential.
- Knowledge of Afghanistan’s Government ministries, departments, and their functions will also be considered an added advantage.
Interested and qualified candidates are requested to send their CVs along with educational documents and apply via E-mail
Please ensure to write the number of vacancy and position you are applying for, in the subject line of your E-mail address.
Incomplete applications or applications received after closing date will not be given consideration. Candidates who meet the above criteria will be short listed;