- Salary Offer 40000 t0 50000 AFA
- Experience At least two years’ experience in same position.
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Contract Duration Till 15 April 2022
- Contract Type Fixed-Term
- Required Languages Pashto, Dari, English
- Reference IRW-007-2022
- Gender Male/Female
- Nationality Afghan
- Extension Possibility Yes
- Probation Period 3 Months
- Close Date January 22, 2022
- Education At least Bachelor Degree in Business and Administration or any relevant field. Sound and technical knowledge of program.
About Islamic Relief worldwide Afghanistan:
Islamic Relief Worldwide – Afghanistan Country Office (IRW) is an international non profitable Non-governmental humanitarian relief organization with its head quarter in UK-Birmingham. It enjoys consultative status with the Economic and social Council of the United Nations and is a signatory to the Code of Conduct for International Red Cross and red Crescent Moments and NGOs in Disaster Relief. IRA started its humanitarian activities for Afghan Refugees in Pakistan and Afghan people inside Since then, IRA continued providing assistances in emergency relief, food security, women empowerment, girl education, orphan sponsorship, health, emergency education, shelter, ramadan and qurbani programs.
- Taking care of all the administrative tasks for the humanitarian projects, under the guidance of the humanitarian program coordinator.
- Systematic filing and tracking of the projects’ documentation from start to the end of projects, including project’s proposal and annexes, grant agreement, MoU with the sectorial Ministries of government.
- Registration of the projects on the online system of the Ministry of Economy, and obtain the official letter for introduction of projects to the provincial level stockholders.
- Preparation of monthly, interim, and final reports of the projects.
- Actively contribute to the proposed development of the humanitarian projects in close collaboration with the humanitarian program management.
- On-time updating of the projects on the on-track system of the IRA organization.
- Support the humanitarian program management in the tracking of the project’s activities and deliverables.
- Keep constant cooperation with the archive officer to ensure that the required documents of the closed projects are available for the archiving system.
- Any other related task assigned by supervisor.
- At least Bachelor Degree in Business and Administration or any relevant field.
- Sound and technical knowledge of program.
- Good report writing skills in English and local languages and knowledge of filing system.
- At least two years’ experience in same position.
- Good computer skills, MS office package in particular.
- Efficiently communicate, both orally and written and successfully and productively resolve problems.
Able to execute unassailable business and financial skills, exceptionally detail oriented and technically minded as well as able to responsibly lead a team.
Efficiently utilize different computer and communication software applications and hardware
- Successfully manage time, plans, projects and other related tasks and able to adequately function in a high expectancy and demand position.
Continuously meet targets and surpass expectations, proficient and knowledgeable.
- Good report writing skills in English and local languages.
- Planning, organizing and decision-making influencing and leading delegation, team work, conflict management, adaptability, stress tolerance, Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize multiple tasks and meet deadlines, Strong organizational and diplomacy skills. , Effective IT skills including word processing and spreadsheet. , Good interpersonal and communication skills, tact and negotiation skills.
- Problem solving and analytical skills with the ability to think strategically.
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Flexible and patient approach
- Sensitive to cultural differences
- Sympathetic towards the vision, mission and values of Islamic Relief
Interested and qualified national candidates should submit a cover letter explaining their motivation and updated CV to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for accepting applications is 22 January 2022.
Please clearly state the Vacancy Announcement number and title of the position you are applying for in the subject line.
Please note that applications received after the closing date will not be considered and only short-listed candidates will be called for an interview.
Please follow the guidelines mentioned above otherwise you application/CV will not be considered for the post