- Salary Offer As Per Company Salary Scale
- Experience 5 Years
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Contract Duration One Year
- Contract Type Long-Term
- Required Languages Pashto, Dari, English
- Reference 21-003
- Gender Male
- Nationality Afghan
- Extension Possibility Yes
- Probation Period 3 Months
- Close Date April 19, 2021
- Education Minimum of an associate diploma/ certificate in Mechanical/ Electronic Engineering Technology
About Lazuli Pamir Consulting Engineering Services Co :
Lazuli Pamir Consulting Engineering Services Co is founded with an idea to redefine the management consulting industry to focus on delivering client results, not just reports. We have continued to be innovators for our industry, with an entrepreneurial culture that is never satisfied with the status quo, for ourselves or for our clients.
Lazuli Pamir Consulting Engineering Services Co. is providing very professional services especially, feasibility studies, surveys, market researches and technical services in brightness of the standard and update techniques.
Our team is consisting of very professional experts with PHD, Master and BSc degrees.
Lazuli Pamir Consulting Engineering Services Co is working in Afghanistan at different sectors of consulting, survey, design, market research, financial and engineering services.
LPCESC is registered with the Afghanistan Central Business Registry & Intellectual Property (ACBR-IP) under license number (54703).
The company has been also registered with SAM (System Award Management) having DUNS Number and NCAGE Code, also registered with UNGM and many other organizations.
The Company is also registered with the NPA (National Procurement Authority).
• Daily inspections of pump both mechanical and electrical, and connection to the
electrical control panel, soft starters, and frequency inverters.
• Lock and tag out equipment.
• Record equipment data
• Check all mounting and flange bolts to ensure proper torque.
• Check equipment base for soundness.
• Visual inspection of pump grout for soundness.
• Check for mechanical seal leaks.
• Check the condition of oil and grease seals.
• Check packing for excessive leakage and adjust and/or replace.
• Make sure all gauges are operational,
• Remove coupling guard, check alignment, and correct as required.
• Lubricate coupling assembly as required.
• Lubricate pump and motor.
• Change oil on equipment as recommended by OEM.
• Ensure all auxiliary equipment is functioning properly.
• Put the unit into service, check bearing temperatures, listen and record any
mechanical or hydraulic noise
• Make a note on the field report of any findings that may require additional work.
• Data recording and reporting.
• Planning for routine maintenance/servicing activities.
• Stock control for routine servicing, to include ordering of spares, part numbers, parts
descriptions, etc. to be sent to Procurement.
• Development and use of checklists for routine tasks.
• Fault finding and typical issues, with solutions.
• Use of tools during inspections and servicing.
• Health and safety, and organization of work during inspections and servicing.
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the same field
• Must have pump repair/ rewinding experience up to 160 kW and/or 450 cu m output capacity.
• Prior experience with KSB, Shakti, Franklin, Grundfos, Singla, Dongyin, CRI, Aquanox
• Supervisory experience including mentoring and training of junior technicians.
• Machining and welding experience
• Proven mechanical and electrical skills required to include the ability to read a mechanical
blueprint and electrical schematics.
• Experience in repair and troubleshooting of electrical, mechanical of complex pumping
systems would be a plus.
• Prior experience in capacity building and training in the use and maintenance of electrical
• Excellent computer competence, including experience with Microsoft Office.
• Writing skills in English, Pashto, and Dari,
• Good written and verbal communication skills
Applications should be submitted through this email- firstname.lastname@example.org
Those application received after the closing date will not considered. Only short-Listed candidates whose application corresponds to the above criteria will be contacted for test/ interview.
Please write the position name as a subject line of the email ( Pump Maintenance Technician)
The applications will reviewed on the rolling base
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
No in-person appointments of telephone calls will be entertained.
Please write your Tazkira Number in the C