- Salary Offer As per ORCD salary scale
- Address All cities
- Years of Experience At least one-year experience in the provision of psychosocial counselling services. Experience with IDPs will be a plus point.
- Number of Vacancies: 74
- Contract Duration 1 Year with Possibility Extension
- Contract Type Long Term
- Required Languages Dari, Pashto, English
- Reference ORCD-073-2022
- Gender Male/Female
- Nationality Afghan
- Possibility of Contract Extension Yes
- Probation Period 3 Months
- Education A diploma in psychosocial counselling or Bachelor’s degree in Counselling, Psychology or from a recognized entity.
- close Date September 30, 2022
Organization for Research & Community Development (ORCD) is a Non-governmental, Non-political, Non-profitable and independent organization founded in 2010 by a group of community development and research specialist. The aim of the organization is to contribute to the development of Afghanistan as an integral part of the international community. It envisages accomplishing its aims by building local capacities, generating evidence in various disciplines, promoting evidence-based on best practices and implementing development projects aimed at community development at the grass root level. ORCD is a multi-donor funded NGO, implementing health, agriculture and community development projects in several provinces of the country.
ORCD would like to implement Mobile Health & Nutrition Services (MHNT) all provinces funded by (UNICEF) for which it would like to seek qualified people.
- Act according to the policy of ORCD;
- Increase both districts IDPs and local community awareness about Covid-19 through regular health education and dialogue at community level Screening for Acute malnutrition of all sick children and record the measurement of identified SAM and MAM on treatment cards.
- Keeping all records confidential.
- To facilitate IDPs and host community shock affected individual and community with mobile team.
- To work closely with the IDPs and local community to detect shock affected individuals and get into Women Friendly Space to offer counselling or referral assistance.
- To conduct a regular, follow up of the IDPs and local community Coronavirus victim’s cases refereed out.
- To conduct regular M&E visits to the community to identify the IDPs and work with community.
- To ensure confidentiality including all client records are safe and secure at the session.
- Try best to protect IDPs and local community from further harm.
- To assist target community in designing a Safety Plan for life threatening situations.
- To follow procedures ensuring the confidentiality of the target community in session.
- Report on weekly monthly and quarterly basis and ad hoc to immediate supervisor.
- Attend all relevant meetings requested by supervisor relevant to the project goals.
- Assist in other duties at the community mobilization requested by supervisor.
- Keep confidential with issue related to ORCD.
Any task given by the Provincial Project Manager.
- Be Afghan.
- A diploma in psychosocial counselling or Bachelor’s degree in Counselling, Psychology or from a recognized entity.
- At least one-year experience in the provision of psychosocial counselling services. Experience with IDPs will be a plus point.
- A team player with ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to maintain professionalism in services delivery and ethics.
- Experience in case management including management of case conferences.
- Fluency in spoken and written Dari and Pashtu is a requirement. English Language skills is a plus point.
- Able to go to the field.
Qualified and interested afghan candidates should submit his cover letter and updated CV to the following email address:email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
The subject line of the email must be (Psychosocial Counsellor, VA No: ORCD-073-2022).
Please don’t attached heavy files & any other documents more than (1024 KB), otherwise your application will not be consider for shortlisting.
Only short listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org