- Salary Offer As per company salary scale
- Years of Experience 4 - 5 years
- Number of Vacancies: 14
- Contract Duration 1 year
- Contract Type Fixed Term
- Required Languages Dari, Pashto, English
- Reference AD#AF 320/23
- Gender Male/Female
- Nationality Afghan
- Possibility of Contract Extension Yes
- Probation Period 3 Months
- Education Bachelor's Degree
- close Date March 25, 2023
About BRAC Afghanistan
BRAC Afghanistan is seeking applications from highly qualified and experienced Afghan Nationals for an anticipated project (Phase 2 of ABADEI) for the following positions based in 14 provinces (Kabul, Bamyan, Daikondi, Ghor, Badghis, Herat, Farah, Balkh, Faryab, Jawzjan, Sar-e-Pol, Badakhshan, Baghlan, Kunduz and Takhar).
He /she will lead the provincial level all mentioned activities and will perform the below responsibilities. He will understand the project implelentation plan and will do accordingly for the better implementation of the project. He will supervise the fellow staffs, will engage in the process of planning and will ensure the achievement as per set target. He will be reportable to Field Operations Manager and will perform the instructions as per needs following the OM. The incumbent will be inhered of the provincial offices as per need.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Overall responsible for ensuring the project facilitation in the respective province
- Prepare the plan for performing the project deliverables as defined in Detailed Implementation Plan (DIP).
- Ensure all training to be conducted by the BRAC staffs for members, initiate staffs’ capacity development, conducting sample basis monitoring of the project, supervise the fellow colleagues at their works, ensure the quality of assigned activities as defined in DIP
- Prepare reports and submit to the BRAC country office and Field Operations Manager on periodic basis,
- Cooperate with relevant provincial government directorate, . Keep communication with other line directorates, like; Health, Education, Agriculture, at provincial and district level.
- Provide supportive supervision to the district managers and all relevant field staff
- Ensure sound financial management and minimize and mitigate risks
- Ensure timely procurement and process oriented procurements as per BRAC procurement policy and guidelines
- Ensure quality monitoring of project activities in accordance to M&E SOPs and guidelines
- Ensure team building and staff capacity building initiatives are taken
- Coordinate any donor or stakeholders visits/monitoring visits at the provincial and district levels.
- Perform any other tasks to be assigned by the supervisor
- Maintain the office decorum considering BRAC values
- • Ensure the safety of team members from any harm, abuse, neglect, harassment and exploitation to achieve the programme’s goals on safeguarding implementation. Act as a key source of support, guidance and expertise on safeguarding for establishing a safe working environment.
- • Practice, promote and endorse the issues of safeguarding policy among team members and ensure the implementation of safeguarding standards in every course of action.
- • Follow the safeguarding reporting procedure in case any reportable incident takes place, encourage others to do so.
At least 4-5 years experience field at the managerial level and rural development program implementation.
operations management, providing management advisory services and/or managing staff and operational systems of an office/operation of similar scale and complexity;
Interested candidates are requested to send their application (complete C.V along with a cover letter and reference information) to Human Resources Department, BRAC Afghanistan,
To apply please click on the below link: https://jobs.af/jobs/provincial-manager-AFMfe66Wx
Only complete applications will be accepted and short listed candidates will be contacted.
BRAC is committed to safeguard children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all employees and volunteers to share this commitment. Therefore, our hiring process includes extensive background checks and a criminal records disclosure to ensure safeguarding and to prevent harassment and abuse
BRAC is an equal opportunities employer
Female are highly encouraged to apply.
BRAC Afghanistan retains the right to not recruit for any of the positions advertised for here.
If you have any difficulties to apply for this job please contact to jobs.af technical team through WhatsApp 0773020100