- Salary Offer As per company salary scale
- Years of Experience 3 - 5 Years
- Number of Vacancies: 5
- Contract Duration 6 month(s)
- Contract Type Fixed Term
- Required Languages Dari, Pashto, English
- Reference MPA-002
- Gender Male/Female
- Nationality Afghan
- Possibility of Contract Extension May
- Probation Period 3 Months
- close Date July 8, 2022
About Mahboba Promise :
Mahboba’s Promise is an Australian non-profit organisation dedicated to helping disadvantaged women and children in Afghanistan.
Mahboba’s Promise was founded by Mahboba Rawi in 2001, an Afghanistan refugee and now an Australian citizen, who has experienced first-hand the effects of a country torn apart by years of war and civil unrest. Since then, Mahboba’s Promise has established schools, shelters and health clinics across Afghanistan and provided numerous sponsorships to widows and orphans in need. Mahboba’s Promise’s ongoing projects have provided education and homes for children, vocational skills and training for women, support and health care access for the wider community; and over 20 years later, still stands as a respected and effective organisation bringing valuable, sustainable change to the people of war-torn Afghanistan.
We are looking for Provincial Coordinators to oversee the implementation of the local operations on the ground in Afghanistan. Provincial Coordinators will be responsible for the management of teachers and supporting M&E officers in their appointed provinces. They will receive training in operational management from the program officer and report directly to the Program Manager.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Monitoring the supply, distribution and implementation of resources.
- Responsible for the management and supervision of provincial team, including monthly meetings with teaching staff to ensure they are receiving the required support and are meeting targets in line with the timeline of the project.
- Ensuring project activities are being carried out to a high standard.
- Responsible for the creation of timely reports for the Program Manager.
- Oversee the development and maintenance of the class schedules for EAA trainings for students participated in all levels in close coordination with Trainers/Teachers.
- Maintain up to date and accurate records of all Program activities and provide regular reports to Program Manager as needed.
- Collaborate with the M&E Unit to ensure the collection of monitoring and evaluation data for the Program.
- Supervise Trainers, providing support, training and coaching as needed.
- Facilitate meetings and staff training.
- Assist the Program Officer in drafting and finalizing the bi-weekly, monthly and project completion reports.
- Manage relationships with partners.
- Provide operational support for staff and key stakeholders.
- Oversee the daily operations of the program in each province.
- Manage program timelines to ensure the effective and timely completion of the program.
- Perform other tasks based on organizational needs.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in education, Economics, Management or related discipline.
- 3-5 years of experience in coordination and managing projects and similar operations.
- Solid experience working collaboratively with staff and key stakeholders to achieve project outcomes.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and flexibly to achieve project outcomes.
- Strong communication and people skills.
- Fluency in Farsi-Dari, Pashto and English language skills.
- Technically proficient with software programs.
- Strong organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage time efficiently.
- Knowledge and experience in training and facilitating.
- Good inter-personal skills and ability to lead and work in a team.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision and under pressure to meet deadlines.
Afghanistan, Kabul, Panjshir, Badakhshan, Takhar, Kandahar
• Please include the job title, Vacancy# and Province in the subject line of your email.
• Applications close on the 8th July 2022.
• Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
• Equal opportunity will be provided to both male and female candidates.
• Please submit your cv and cover letter to the following email.
Interested candidates who would like to apply for this position, should send the following documents to Shoaib.email@example.com
1. Application letter
2. Updated CV
3. National ID (Tazkera)
Applications with missing documents than requested, will not be considered.