- Salary Offer As per Organization Salary Scale
- Years of Experience As per approved UNAMA special measure, with High School Certificate, a minimum of two (2) years of progressively responsible experience in property management, inventory control, logistics and procurement are required. The minimum years of relevant experi
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Contract Duration One (1) Year
- Contract Type Fixed Term
- Required Languages Dari, Pashto, English
- Reference 227769
- Gender Male/Female
- Nationality Afghan
- Possibility of Contract Extension Yes
- Probation Period 3 Months
- Education High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- close Date March 11, 2024
UNAMA is a political mission that provides political good offices in Afghanistan; works with and supports the people of Afghanistan; supports the process of peace and reconciliation; monitors and promotes human rights and the protection of civilians in armed conflict; promotes good governance; and encourages regional cooperation. UNAMA was established by the UN Security Council Resolution 1401 in March 2002 at the request of the Government of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan. Learn more about the mandate of the mission at http://unama.unmissions.org/
This position is located in the United Nations Assistance Mission in Afghanistan (UNAMA), Kabul. The Property Management Assistant will work under the overall guidance and supervision of the Chief of Property Management Unit.
UNAMA Job Openings (vacancy announcements) has been fully transitioned to Inspira online portal.
Interested applicants are encouraged to apply through Inspira portal by creating your job applications (Admin/Candidate profiles) and online application for below Job Openings.
Interested applicants are encouraged to apply through Inspira portal by creating your job applications (Admin/Candidate profiles) and online application.
Please apply online through Inspira – https://inspira.un.org