- Salary Offer As per organization policy
- Years of Experience Minimum of 3 years’ working experiences
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Contract Duration 3 Month Probationary period and extendable
- Contract Type Long Term
- Required Languages Dari, Pashto, English
- Reference JACK-HLT-2022-051
- Gender Male/Female
- Nationality Afghan
- Possibility of Contract Extension Yes
- Probation Period 3 Months
- Education BA Economic/ BBA/or equivalent from recognized University
- close Date August 10, 2022
About JACK – Just for Afghan Capacity and Knowledge:
Just for Afghan Capacity and Knowledge (JACK) is an independent, non-governmental, non-Profit, non-Political and non-Sectarian Organization working in Afghanistan since 2001 in the areas of health, nutrition, education, development and emergency with an aim at improving livelihoods and alleviating poverty. And JACK had the experiences of working in various provinces and zones of Afghanistan.
JACK registered under the Ministry of Economy with registration number, 316. The organization works in Collaboration with other line Ministries, NGOs, INGOs, and donor communities.
The mandate of JACK is to improve lives of the people we touch through our programs. We strive to have a community that is empowered, participates in its development and is able to use the resources available to them to get what they want. We work to assist communities in their efforts that lead them to self- help and in essence self- reliance that comes with economic and social independence.
Our service is without fear, favor or prejudice to race, nationality, religion, political affiliations region or language. We offer assistance where it is needed within our resource and ability.
- Acts as the main interface between the provincial Stakeholders and the Finance Manager at central office on all financial issues related to CBNP project.
- Develop monthly finance/procurement plans according to the priorities identified by the CBNP project in consultation with the Project Coordinator and Finance Manager.
- Prepare bi-monthly finance reports for on time submission to the main office
- Establish and maintain smooth working relations with provincial authorities particularly with PBHS Project Manager.
- Establish and maintain an effective filing system covering financial transitions for the CBNP expenses in the Provincial/ Main office with the guidance and oversight of the Finance Manager at central office.
- Prepare and file vouchers on a daily basis ensuring all required supporting documentation is in place and is neatly filed and incorporated in the designated system;
- Ensure the JACK financial and procurement policies and procedures are being fully implemented
- Settle taxes that have been withheld
- Monitor bank and cash accounts and prepare the required reconciliations
- Control and maintain the confidentiality of information
- Devise and implement measures to ensure the safety of petty cash in the office
- Ensure timely payments to all concerned parties and training participants.
- Prepare & analysis of general ledger accounts.
- Maintain proper control over various financial records such as commitments and expenditures against budgeted amounts initiate actions related to the following: general financial information per diem& travel payment and procurement transactions.
- Monitor vendor advances and other receivables and ensure timely clearance of vendor outstanding items taking corrective follow up actions where required.
- Prepare necessary receipt and payment vouchers.
- Draft routine correspondence related to the finance work and type a variety of material such as correspondence reports and papers.
- Provide assistance to all staff services such as travel per diem expense claims document retrieval etc.
- Fill the voucher review form for checking of vouchers as per finance requirements on monthly bases.
- Translate all bills from local language to English
- Determine all expenditure account payable and fixed asset management.
- Giving report to Finance Manager at central office.
- Dealing with customer and have capability to insure and satisfy the customer with good behavior.
- Coordinate with departments related to Finance work.
- Be punctual & honest in his duty give respect to the office.
- Assist the HR colleagues in the preparation of timesheet and payroll on monthly bases.
- Perform other duties assigned by the Finance Manager or senior management team.
- At least three year work experience at Finance Years
- BA Economic/ BBA/or equivalent from recognized University
- At least three year work experience at Finance
- Fluent in Dari and Pashtu and working knowledge of English
- Familiarity with Parwan Province.
- Proactive approach to solving issues in relative position and Finance.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to create a supportive working relationship with all project teams
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work on Microsoft Office, Excel, World
Please click on below link and follow the instructions to apply the vacant position