- Salary Offer Based on Organization salary scale
- Address Oruzgan
- Years of Experience At least 2 years of project management experience, especially in the education sector
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Contract Duration Fix term
- Contract Type Fixed Term
- Required Languages Dari, Pashto, English
- Reference KRO-URZ-084
- Gender Only Man
- Nationality Afghan
- Possibility of Contract Extension Yes
- Probation Period 3 Months
- Education Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or any other relevant field
- close Date March 23, 2023
About Kandahar Refugee Organization:
Kandahar Refugee Organization (KRO) is a national level, non-political, non-profitable, non-governmental organization working for humanitarian and rehabilitation roots in Afghanistan. Further, KRO is an Afghan organization that is committed to the development of the local economy and building local capacity for sustainable development. Thus, we have an established specialized network in many provinces of the country in order to design, implement related activities in the field of food security, research, capacity building, disaster management, and placement.
Supervise, monitor and evaluate implementation of the projects.
• Represent the Project through participation at provincial level meetings, coordination group meetings, stakeholder meetings and other social and governmental meetings in the province;
• Orient project staff on the project scope and specific and individual activities;
• Promote team building, open communication among field staff and main office.
• Support the project manager in project budget management and project expenditures and putting in place responsible accountability systems to ensure responsible and efficient project spendings.
• Ensure that all operations and implementations are according to the organizational rules and polices and align with donor requirements.
• Making sure that all project indicators are met
• Performing regular project site visits throughout the south region in order to trace the project as per requirements and schedule.
• Offering new solutions to the project within limited resources and ensuring the project is completed within the certain period of time.
• Support the project manager in developing new projects proposals.
• Organizing community consultation meetings, school gatherings and women cooperative events
• Inviting community elites and elders, district officials, selected schools’ management, and parents to consultation meetings
• Preparing food requests in the last week of each month
• Coordination of project logistics and other ad hoc requirement with relevant departments
• Reducing school feeding programme community risks, by coordination of protection issues with district officials, community elders, school management and parents
• Facilitation of proper communication among the project teams
• Supporting the PM and other project team when required
• Work closely with the Project Manager in preparing weekly and monthly work plans
• Responsible for head count of the students and prepare the list of eligible students in order to receive HEBs
• Prepare required reports on time and submit it to the Project Manager on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
• Prepare presentations on the project progress.
• Coordinate the project activities with local government authorities, communities and related stakeholders at provincial level
• Maintain internal control of project activities at provincial level.
• Make sure that the project activities are being implemented according to project work plan, performance indicators and targets.
• Carry out any other tasks as assigned by the Project Manager
Other: • Able to participate in trainings, workshops, meetings and other project events held in any province
• Respect and adhere to all policies of KRO including but not limited to; Code of Conduct, PSEA, Child Protection and Anti-Fraud and Conflict of Interest Policies
• Maintain 100% transparency and accountability.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or any other relevant field
• At least 2 years of project management experience, especially in the education sector
• Excellent communication skills and English Proficiency, both oral and written
• Excellent computer skills in MS Office Package
• Outstanding team building and management skills
• Negotiation and decision-making skills
• Ability to make decision and get measurable results through a diverse team.
• Time-management and organization skills
• Familiarity within the province and its districts
For applying and more information, please copy below link and paste in the web address.
Note: All applicants are supposed to create and properly fill online CV profile in the system, example (personal, education, experience background etc..) and attaching CV, NID, TIN and other educational and Expereince docuements in one word file along with Cover letter.