- Salary Offer 8547
- Address Kabul Kapisa Parwan Kunduz Nangarhar Samangan Balkh
- Years of Experience 1-2 Years
- Number of Vacancies: 10
- Contract Duration One Year
- Contract Type Fixed Term
- Required Languages Dari, Pashto, English
- Reference AD#AF 315/2023
- Gender Only Female
- Nationality Afghan
- Possibility of Contract Extension Yes
- Probation Period 3 Months
- Education High School
- close Date March 28, 2023
About BRAC Afghanistan:
BRAC is a nongovernmental development organization originated in Bangladesh and currently working in 10 countries in Asia and Africa. BRAC began its operation in Afghanistan in 2002, has been implementing its development programs in education, health, citizens’ charter Afghanistan programme as well as capacity development in the country.
• Carry out the survey for the selection of school location, school house, students, and teachers for schools
• Take steps to open schools according to the CBE policy
• Supervise the schools regularly, ensuring for ensuring students’ attendance and supporting to teachers for ensuring the quality education
• Provide necessary logistics to the teachers for the smooth operation of the school program
• Enhance the capacity of the teachers through arranging monthly refreshers courses for teachers
• Ensure community involvement in the project implementation by arranging and conducting community meetings, mothers meeting,s and SMC meetings for running the program smoothly
• Solve the social related problems to school operation in consultation with the concern authority
• Prepare necessary report according to the requirements of the project
• Establish a safeguarding culture across all level of the program by implementing the safeguarding policy. Act as a key source of support, guidance and expertise on safeguarding for establishing a safe working environment.
• Responsible to ensure team members are appropriately trained, supported and have access to resources regarding issues that are identified and actioned in accordance with the safeguarding policy and procedure.
• Follow the safeguarding reporting procedure in case any reportable incident takes place, encourage others to do so
• At les 1-2 years’ experience in relevant works/position is expected.
• At Les your education 12 or 14 Grade
• Good communication skills particularly in local language (Dari/Pashtu)
• Speaking and writing ability in English
• Good knowledge in Child education system in Afghanistan
• Computer knowledge
interested candidates are requested to send their application (complete C.V along with a cover letter and reference information) to Human Resources Department, BRAC Afghanistan,
To apply please click on the below link: https://jobs.af/jobs/project-organizer-only-female-UDyF-htB_
Only complete applications will be accepted and short-listed candidates will be contacted.
BRAC is committed to safeguarding children, young people, and vulnerable adults and expects all employees and volunteers to share this commitment. Therefore, our hiring process includes extensive background checks and a criminal records disclosure to ensure safeguarding and to prevent harassment and abuse
BRAC is an equal opportunities employer
Females are highly encouraged to apply.
If you have any difficulties to apply for this job please contact to jobs.af technical team through WhatsApp 0773020100